Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else....

nope...

can't do that...

i am always thinking about something...

i have thought about this a lot(all joking aside), and i can't...i am always thinking about at least one thing...

except when i sleep...but then i dream a lot...

i always have something going on in my head...

------------------

all.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

Yep all the time... The worst is when I am in meetings attempting to listen to these boring fuckers, go on and on about whatever.... I will go into the "stacychase zone" and when I wake up, I have not a clue what my action items are from the meeting..... ooooppppssssss.... wink.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

I'm in the zone alot...

Not exactly the same thing but in the same vein.. I don't drive, but I do think it's really cool how, on the subway I'll be reading and totally not paying attention to where I am. Then one stop before I have to get off, my subconscious mind will bring me back to reality, so I never miss my stop.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

The weirdest thing is even though your spaced out your mind is thinking of a million and one things. But at the same time you don't know what your thinking about. Then all of a sudden you snap out of it and realize how much time has past and that you have no idea what was going on. Can you even imagine what your mind might was creating in all of that lost time. That is some Shit.

cwm32.gif

------------------

"Nothing Lasts forever but the earth and sky"- KS

Originally posted by fuzzykitty420:

yeah, like when you're stoned and watching a movie - you're so stuck on the screen but you couldn't tell someone what you just watched if your life counted on it cwm36.gif

Lindsey!!!!

whoo hoo!

I'm so happy to see you here!

are you going with us this weekend to Jeff Mills - won't take no for an answer!

Whoops.....

let's try this again

LINDSEY!!!!!

what's up !

It's renee - I'm having and identity crisis right now! sorry ... LOL

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

AIM: Neydoggs

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

icegirl.art

Is it just me or does anyone else find it amazingly easy to just space the fuck out for about 10 min. and have no idea what you were even thinkin of.

God I love doing that. My mind just takes off in a completely opposite direction......

------------------

"Nothing Lasts forever but the earth and sky"- KS

yea i do that sometimes... ever drive somewhere not paying any attention to what ur doing.. and when u get to where ur going ur thinkin "i dont remember that drive at all"?

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

That is pretty much what I do all day besides posting on the boards. My job sucks!

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by linabina:

yea i do that sometimes... ever drive somewhere not paying any attention to what ur doing.. and when u get to where ur going ur thinkin "i dont remember that drive at all"?

Every morning after clubbing!

cwm4.gif

yeah. when ur driving somewhere u go a lot. and u know the way and u just make the turns and stop at the lights like it's instinct. and the whole time you're mind it in a total other place. i'll be doin that in about 2 hours on the way home from work... but i'll have music too