Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper @Club Deep

so if draper sux SOO MUCH Y DON'T ALL U GUYS SPIN AT EXIT AND THEN WE'LL C WHO'S LAUGHING...just my .02 cents. if u want to start criticizing people take a look at urself first. if u don't like him thats fine, if u do thats fine, but to bash on people just shows a lack of respect. i mean the guys just trying to make a living and move the crowd, what if someone ripped u in half for doing what u do for al iving. just leave him alone. i'm not saying he's god or the most awesome dj ever, nor am i saying he sux. but he belongs at exit fri nights

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

Originally posted by clubgodraver:

so if draper sux SOO MUCH Y DON'T ALL U GUYS SPIN AT EXIT AND THEN WE'LL C WHO'S LAUGHING...just my .02 cents. if u want to start criticizing people take a look at urself first. if u don't like him thats fine, if u do thats fine, but to bash on people just shows a lack of respect. i mean the guys just trying to make a living and move the crowd, what if someone ripped u in half for doing what u do for al iving. just leave him alone. i'm not saying he's god or the most awesome dj ever, nor am i saying he sux. but he belongs at exit fri nights

bro i totally agree with you that bashing dj's is wrong but constructive criticism is cool.

but like i said earlier draper needs to come on at 3am like he used to and just bang exit out. then the drum rolls wont matter

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Uh, i just wanted to know if anyone was going to see him on long island...

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"Stop Whispering, Start Shouting"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

Originally posted by donvito:

Uh, i just wanted to know if anyone was going to see him on long island...

and you thought you were gonna get a straight answer!!!

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

I LOVE DRAPER!!!! lol

------------------

KEY CLUB FRIDAYS~~DEBBYS LIST

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

SOUTH BEACH SATURDAYS~~TEAM QUALITYS LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO OR TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Take a break kid, you don't have to be superior and arrogant EVERY day...

Hugs,

BSG

Yes I do

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one acts on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong and acts of sensations, with no limits or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasures of the highest sense..

Feelings of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

LOL, you're nothing if not consistent, Tranza. I take it all back; yer the goods, don't go changin...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

I did spin @ Exit Friday night about 1 1/4 years ago, mainfloor, and had the place cheering.

DO BE HONEST I THINK DRAPER NEEDS SOME WORK HIS MIXES ARE OFF AND HIS NOT CONSISTENT ENOUGH LIKE WHEN HE PLAYED HIDE YOU IT WAS LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE I WAS LIKE WHERE DID THAT COME FROM U CAN'T GO INTO A VOCAL OUT OF A HARD BANGING TRACK.I DID THINK AFTER 4 HE SOUNDED GOOD BUT U CAN'T SAY DRAPER AND JP IN THE SAME SENTENCE JP SPINS FOR 12 HRS NON STOP AND HIS SETS ARE INCREDIBLE.YO WHO EVER WAS DJING IN THE WHITE ROOM AT AROUND 3AM I WAS TOTAL FEELIN HIM HE PLAYED A REALLY GOOD SET.THUNDER IN PARADISE WAS OFF THE HOOK TO HEAR THAT AND 2ND TRIP. cwm33.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

WHEN THE LIGHTS CAME ON THE PEOPLE WERE SEEN DANCIN EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO MUSIC PLAYING

EXIT FRIDAYS

SCOTT FINESSE GUESTLIST(GIVES ACCESS TO OUR OWN ENTRANCE and the white room)

EMAIL:FNS112@AOL.COM

Finnaly people who I totally agree with. I have been posting forever about how bad of a DJ Draper is. People(little kids) think he is good or have talent because he spins for a majority of little boys and girls that are so trashed of their ass, that they think he is is good or have talent.He can't program and mix. ..Period..

actually fearless, mike ski is in the white room... justin is in the red room... and youll actually be suprised what he does with that fuckin room... packed every week, i mean more people in there than on the main floor...(alright maybe not) but justin higgins is an up and coming dj with talent... finally

Originally posted by GerzeeHomeBoy:

actually fearless, mike ski is in the white room... justin is in the red room... and youll actually be suprised what he does with that fuckin room... packed every week, i mean more people in there than on the main floor...(alright maybe not) but justin higgins is an up and coming dj with talent... finally

Sorry there Greasy Homo made a mistake!

** Just for the record

I spin in the Red Room for Realz and Menace Promotions (who take more than good care of me) every Friday...

This past Friday Stephen Lyons did in fact ask me to do an hour or 2 set for him in his room but kindly I told him I could not leave my room and fuck my promoters..

I love my room, my promoters, and my crowd is loving every minute of that room...

For those that have not come out, if you don't like Tony, hey that's understandable, but come check my room out... It gets alot harder as the night goes on, and "Hide You" won't pop up out of nowhere smile.gif

Peace

Justin Higgins cwm12.gif

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

i used to love going to exit when it first opened and it was fucking slamming. then i stopped going when baez left just by coinicidinence.

then i went back about 5 more times just drinking by the way.... and i realized that i gotta be totally fucked outta my mind to have a good time in there.

just my opinion

------------------

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i used to love going to exit when it first opened and it was fucking slamming. then i stopped going when baez left just by coinicidinence.

then i went back about 5 more times just drinking by the way.... and i realized that i gotta be totally fucked outta my mind to have a good time in there.

just my opinion

I'm hearing you in FM brother, tho I still try it every now and then just in case... Goddam that place was rockin when it first started...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Well 1st off the place is still cheering, but ne wayz just out of curiosity, and i'm disrespecting u, but what happened, do u spin ne more? and where?

It was a chance opertunity, i was booked for another room but the mainfloor opener was stuck in traffic so i did his set except for like 1 hour of it. Prety much i copened for draper. Currenty im working with some promoters and will be doing 2 new weekly parties, one in manhatthan startin on the 15th and another in Williamsburg dunno about the start date. Im also booked for a rave in august, and have a dance studio/loft party as well.

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

I'm hearing you in FM brother, tho I still try it every now and then just in case... Goddam that place was rockin when it first started...

Hugs!

BSG

makes me wanna cry when i think about it, remember opening night. wow that was energy. me and pfloyd drove in sat in the car got drunk news took a few eppedrins and went wild in exit, the energy in that place was through the roof and the music was slammin, they need to get those 2 guys back in there

------------------

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

cool, well good luck

wishful thinkging right

by the way where from the island are you

------------------

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg