Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi Tomiie @ Filter 14 last night

OMG!!! What a great night! Got there at 10:30. Hiro played a very good opening set. The Satoshi took over at 12:00 and from that point on it was UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!! Gotta agree with Rah: it was one of the best sets of the year. Much respect to those who had to wake up early today and stayed 'till the end. Rah and Mel-o-d - you people are hardcore! Great seeing so many familiar faces from Twilo.

Korzo, you missed yet another great set. You have the worst timing ever. Oh, and whatever you are going to say in response - STFU smile.gif!

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

The first time I missed him because he was on first New Years Day Nite @ home in Sydney and I didn't arrive til a bit later........the next time he played because I flew out of JFK an hour or so after he started playing........this time I................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................forgot

doh

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by ichernomor:

OMG!!! What a great night! Got there at 10:30. Hiro played a very good opening set. The Satoshi took over at 12:00 and from that point on it was UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!! Gotta agree with Rah: it was one of the best sets of the year. Much respect to those who had to wake up early today and stayed 'till the end. Rah and Mel-o-d - you people are hardcore! Great seeing so many familiar faces from Twilo.

Korzo, you missed yet another great set. You have the worst timing ever. Oh, and whatever you are going to say in response - STFU smile.gif!

Better than his last time @ Filter, I gather? Must have been PACKED this time (doesn't take much).

So....... STFU, there's always next time...

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by msoprano13:

where is this place, whats the age, dress and what times does it go until

is it a club or a lounge

info please sounds like a place i wanna check out

thankyou

In the Meat Packing District...

14th St between 9th and 10th Aves

21+

There's actually three rooms. Ground level near the entrance, and downstairs are more like lounges.

At least on this night, techno (no Dj, just CD's) was played upstairs, and hip-hop (same deal as upstairs) downstairs.

The main dance floor is in the back - more of a club type atmosphere, but smaller than most.

Dress however which way you want, but it does get hot, so prepare accordingly.

Went until 4:30 am last night. Dunno if it's like that every night.

I'll just chime in here ... fabulous night and mini-Twilo is right. Only seen Satoshi one other time, about a month ago at Open Air, and by-golly, the man knows how to read the crowd. I love it when a DJ bounces.

Had a great time chilling with everyone there ... my fellow closers - Rahsaan, Dennis, Dan, Raj, Brenna, Orgo (sorry - can't spell but Russian dude I keep seeing everywhere) and a bunch of other people I can't remember. Great meeting you Mug, and Frankie, Deanne, Felix, Julie, Dee and anyone else I'm forgetting. Man, if only I can trainspot like this.

Till next time! cwm38.gif

------------------

All I've known, all I've done, all I've felt was leading to this.

By the way did anyone see what was playing on the screen in the back?

You could actually get a better view from behind the screen.

There was a whole bunch of stuff throughout the night, but one of them seemed to show someone repeatedly touching some woman's bare behind with a torch! ouch!

Schweeeeet!!! There, that's my review. Nice seeing everyone out last night. And to think, I was on the fence about going. So I decided to go and thought I'd hang for 2-3 hours- well I guess not. After all was said and done with furnace's car, I got home at 6am. Good thing I'm off work today. Awesome night!!! Now my ass hurts.

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

.............and last thing at night

i am the owner of filter 14 and i am pleased so many of you had a good time. two things:

1.) yes, we are working on getting more airconditioning/fans to keep things cooler as we move into the summer.

2.) craig tells me satoshi loved playing for everyone at filter 14 last night and they expect him to play once a month.

you can join the filter 14 email list by emailing me at frayne@mindspring.com and you will be kept in the loop.

you could also join the email list of the promoters, craig and hiro, by emailing craig at craigh@con-fu-sion.com

next big show is david morales on friday, june 15, but blister rocks every tuesday, and melvin moore from subliminal plays every saturday.

i hope to see everyone again soon.

love, tommy

Originally posted by frayne:

i am the owner of filter 14 and i am pleased so many of you had a good time. two things:

1.) yes, we are working on getting more airconditioning/fans to keep things cooler as we move into the summer.

2.) craig tells me satoshi loved playing for everyone at filter 14 last night and they expect him to play once a month.

you can join the filter 14 email list by emailing me at frayne@mindspring.com and you will be kept in the loop.

you could also join the email list of the promoters, craig and hiro, by emailing craig at craigh@con-fu-sion.com

next big show is david morales on friday, june 15, but blister rocks every tuesday, and melvin moore from subliminal plays every saturday.

love, tommy

right on man!

I think I had a drink with you downstairs..My name is Maudy (I go by the name of "Mugz" or "mugwump" in here)

You told me about how it used to be called Mother back in the day..

(I was the short little dude with a goatee that kept bumping into people and spilling drinks)

You'll DEF be seeing more of me there!

What a great night!

------------------

MugZonique.jpg

We are ALL star dust!

"Looooove..iiiinnn traaafic!"

Yup I was shaking my mug rump all night sweating like a bastard by the smoke machine in the back!

Don't remember what time I left but it WAS one of the best "cozy" little shin digs I've heard in aloong time and I am now DEF a Satoshi fan!

Great to run into: Sleepiswaste,Shadowchaser,shwingpeg,Furnace,Sarakim,who else....? Man I can't remember I was BLASTED out of my ass and I have the usual "Who did I meet last night" syndrome right now.

All I can say is all of you that didn't go REEEAAALY missed a good one!

Oh well, next time~

------------------

MugZonique.jpg

We are ALL star dust!

where is this place, whats the age, dress and what times does it go until

is it a club or a lounge

info please sounds like a place i wanna check out

thankyou

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by frayne:

love, tommy

thanks for keeping us post on the venue tommy!...pure class act...and tell craig to tell satoshi that everyone loved him too......

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?