Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Romantic Restaurant Suggestions

One of my favorite restaurants that i've ever been to is Torch down on Ludlow St. I've only been there once, but it was so classy and romantic that I never forgot it. The menu is not geared toward any specific cuisine, but the food is delicioso!! Great service, great ambiance, and they even have a live 40s style band with a chick who sings....trust me, this place gets 5 stars!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by armada:

Originally posted by risa06:

hey...me and your girlie have the same BDay!!! smile.gif say "Happy Birthday" to her!!! smile.gif

Asia-de-Cuba...Great food! Nice service! May be not so romantic...but great atmosphere...in MO smile.gif

Have fun!!!!

Risa, Happy b'day to you too!! This sounds like a cool place (looked it up online). Would I need reservations? Sounds like she might want to invite other people now so I'm not sure how many are going. Let me know. Thanks.

thanks hun! smile.gif

I've never went there with a big group of people so I'm not sure if you need to make a reservations...but you can call (212) 726-7755 and ask them smile.gif ...you'll have fun!

------------------

AIM risa06

Originally posted by visions:

Blue Water Grille - Times square

Great seafood restaurant, live jazz in the basement, good service. This place is real hot.

I was going to recomend the same, but the one in Union Square across the street from the coffee shop (didn't know they had a restaurant in Times Square)

------------------

summeroflovesmall.gif

When The Going Gets Weird...

The Weird Turns Pro

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

I was going to recomend the same, but the one in Union Square across the street from the coffee shop (didn't know they had a restaurant in Times Square)

yo what am I friggin retard, I meant union square..my bad smile.gif

Hey my man,

I would highly recommend the "Tasting Room", It is a small Lower East Side restaurant that has a real following. All dishes are available in two sizes so that you can sample many dishes in an evening. 300+ wines available. I work with or have worked with two of their servers, and they could have jobs at any restaurant in town. Very professional and yet casual at the same time. The place is not cheap, but you can not skimp and have nice wines for $75 pp. easily. Alternatively if you really want to splurge try Daniel. Real for star food and service. I would reccomend my resaurant but it has gone downhill recently. Good luck.

Where should I take my girl for her b'day dinner? It will be on Wednesday so weekend crowds shouldn't be a problem. Looking for romantic, classy, great service (we go crazy when the service sucks). Seafood, Italian American quisine! Any help would be great!

Where should I take my girl for her b'day dinner? It will be on Wednesday so weekend crowds shouldn't be a problem. Looking for romantic, classy, great service (we go crazy when the service sucks). Seafood, Italian American quisine! Any help would be great!

hey...me and your girlie have the same BDay!!! smile.gif say "Happy Birthday" to her!!! smile.gif

Asia-de-Cuba...Great food! Nice service! May be not so romantic...but great atmosphere...in MO smile.gif

Have fun!!!!

------------------

AIM risa06

Have you tried Spring Street Natural? (spring and Lafayette)

Great food (all organic and free range) many Italian style dishes, among other things, great specials.

Great wine selection, and I've never had a problem with the service there.

Its my standard special ocassion location cwm38.gif

------------------

*Drink coffee and destroy*

Originally posted by risa06:

Have fun!!!!

Risa, Happy b'day to you too!! This sounds like a cool place (looked it up online). Would I need reservations? Sounds like she might want to invite other people now so I'm not sure how many are going. Let me know. Thanks.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Risa: Asia de Cuba was awesome. She loved it. Food, service atmposphere were all great. Thanks hun. Hope your b'day was great as well. Keep it going in the Hamptons this weekend.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Risa: Asia de Cuba was awesome. She loved it. Food, service atmposphere were all great. Thanks hun. Hope your b'day was great as well. Keep it going in the Hamptons this weekend.

I told ya wink.gif !!!! I'm glad she liked it and you guys had a good time!!!

I had a goot time also!!! Can't wait to continue at Neptuns!!! If you're going to be there lets meet up hun!!!! biggrin.gif I never met anyone who was borne the same day as I am tongue.gif

Have Fun!!!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

AIM risa06