Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~Attn~*~

Hey ladies!! All is well here, I just dropped off the face of CNYC for a month. It was when I went to Myrtle Beach. I was without the board for a few days and when I came back I just didn't get back into it. Don't know why. But, I have to cover for my ops manager the rest of the week so I'll be bored out of my skull in the afternoon. I figured what better time to get back into the fold.

SC was awesome, much needed relaxation to be had. The next weekend I met my birthmother! I was really nervous at first but, in no time at all we felt very comfortable. We're very much alike...to the point that it is weird.

Other than that it's been the same old same old. Hope all is well with you too!

BTW........did I miss anything? I know how much this board can change in a month!

cwm35.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Can you believe this shit? I finally decide to come back and my computer at home decides to take a break. I'll be hangin' around at work though smile.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

Cathyowassupkid!!

The only thing you missed around here were countless days of the server going down! Nothing ever changes.

cwm25.gif

LOL, well, it's nice to know that there are still things you can count on in this world.

cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC