Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Deserved to Be Closed

Twilo had it coming. Charging $35 to be crammed in there like cattle and yelled at by burly bouncers. Scumbags were all about the money. They found a formula to work and expoited it. In the beginning it was very cool when PvD and Sasha & digweed first started - 2, 3, 4 years ago.

let's see what happens now. Change can be good

Originally posted by ben12065:

Twilo had it coming. Charging $35 to be crammed in there like cattle and yelled at by burly bouncers. Scumbags were all about the money. They found a formula to work and expoited it. In the beginning it was very cool when PvD and Sasha & digweed first started - 2, 3, 4 years ago.

let's see what happens now. Change can be good

YO you know peeps on this board are going to rip you a whole new ASS HOLE,Have fun.

------------------

13 wild years of Junior Vasquez!!! DROP A HOUSE ON THAT BITCH!!!

First of all, Sasha and Digweed WEREN'T EVEN THERE in the "beginning." Twilo was actually much better before they started spinning there (no, I'm not ragging on their talents, just the quality and size of the crowd).

Second- give it a rest!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Every popular club night, at any club always packs people in. And as for charging to much money, go to South Beach into any of the good clubs down there, it's just as much if not more. Go to Ibiza it's just as much if not more. Where are you from that $35 is too much? Dude are you that cheep? You go there at 11pm, and you are there for say 10 hours, listening to the best music in the world, how can you say $35 is too much? You go anywhere in Boston and it is $15 for 3-4 hours with some no name DJ, now I can see where you can say that.

And as far as the security is concerned they are only doing there job, they have to clear things out and keep things moving to prevent, ah, have you ever heard of a fire hazard. So as far as your reasons on why you think Twilo deserved to be shut down they are totally ridiculous. Find some other board to express your views as far as Twilo is concerned, go to the Twilo web board and I am sure they will be much more leanent on you.... lol

Originally posted by prplhz:

[b. And as for charging to much money, go to South Beach into any of the good clubs down there, it's just as much if not more.

you took the words right out of my mouth. this person has NO idea how lucky he is. hence, trying leaving in a place where they jack up the price to $50 on a holiday weekend and its just the local dj's spinning. next.....

hey, twilo was about the energy and the people and even if it costed $40 to get in, there would still be that awesome crowd partying, and nobody was 'crammed in like cattle' everyone shared something that you just don't understand...i feel sorry for you that you never experienced it

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

cwm23.gif

That's right I agree>>>> they should of closed that shit hole a long time ago!!!!!

the last time I was there for plastikman... I was shocked to see the cheeze ass crowd, Who was only there because twilo became a trendy techno club on friday's>>>>>

DISGUSTING!!!!! evil promoters and terrible staff come on.... I you gave them your cash every weekend you're one sorry ass KID>>> who probably gets run over left and right by stablishments.

SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE JUST! SPEAKING THE TRUTH RUTH)))

Originally posted by Nolimit:

its not even worth it..

i agree

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by go411:

That's right I agree>>>> they should of closed that shit hole a long time ago!!!!!

the last time I was there for plastikman... I was shocked to see the cheeze ass crowd, Who was only there because twilo became a trendy techno club on friday's>>>>>

DISGUSTING!!!!! evil promoters and terrible staff come on.... I you gave them your cash every weekend you're one sorry ass KID>>> who probably gets run over left and right by stablishments.

SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE JUST! SPEAKING THE TRUTH RUTH)))

Actually, the crowd at the last Hawtin show really was amusing, but they were all gone by the time Richie started spinning anyway. That's when I knew it was really over for Twilo. All those people with no idea what they were showing up for. cwm2.gif