Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you cheat or have cheated on your mate??

wow, it's nice to know there are good guys out there......and no, they don't finish last when they find the girl they are meant to be with. i haven't cheated on a boyfriend....i've been cheated on, though, and the pain it causes is unreal. i would hate to know i've inflicted that kind of pain on someone b/c it's the worst feeling in the world. the crazy thing is that the two guys who cheated on me ended up wanting me back after all was said and done...oh well!! if you're looking at others then you're not ready to be in a committed relationship...at least that's how i look at it!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

the way i see it is this..........

Why be with someone and give yourself to them fully if your going to cheat on them?......

In order for me to commit to a relationship, I cant even imagine being with someone else....

I guess thats why I have only had 1 girlfriend my whole life...

And as far as having your girl cheat on you, I would be crushed...thats why I would never hook up with a girl that has a boyfriend...

I could never be "THAT GUY"

-Andy

I guess there are sum good guys left in the world with sum sort of morals....right Steve and Mike? But sometimes I think were a bunch of schmucks.........

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

yep i've had the opportunity with a guy i've wanted to do it with for so long.... nothing ever happened cause i was involved with someone else. it turns out a guy that wanted to get with me finds out i dont want anything to do with him[which was the hardest decision to make in the world] and he goes around making fun of me.... ok cause hes 22 and acting like a lil 14 year old... therefore i am soooooo glad i never got myself involved with someone that turned out to be completely immature.... cwm12.gif

i never have - and if i even WANTED to cheat on my girlfriend id break up with her

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I have one question - does any of your mates read or post on this board?

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Cheating is not cool, but when you find out your man that said he loves you and will never do anything to hurt you just had sex with another girl!

YOU GET MAD AS HELL!

And you get the I dont care attitude!!

Yeah I cheated but there was a good reason!!

IMO

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

i only cheated cuz i found out i was lied to and saw incriminating cancun photos of my ex and this slut he knew i hated. so i decided to get even and play him out for 8 months!!!! totally immature move, i know...but i was 19 and wanted revenge.

Originally posted by sum12nv:

i only cheated cuz i found out i was lied to and saw incriminating cancun photos of my ex and this slut he knew i hated. so i decided to get even and play him out for 8 months!!!! totally immature move, i know...but i was 19 and wanted revenge.

this is so bad... one thing i don't understand, if you hated him so much (as u must have done to do this) why did you stay with him? You must have had 8 months of "being" with someone u don't like....

matt

ps i haven't but i understand when it happens

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Never cheated.. I'm not that kinda person.. but I went through the same shit, I WISH I HAD- cause after an almost 2 1/2 year relationship, I found out much later he's been cheating on my since at least 8 month into the relationship!

You can't help but feel like an ass after that, especially when you find out some of your friends knew too...

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg