Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O V E R C R O W D E D

It just goes to show...

.. no matter how much shit is talked, and being the biggest and largest club in new york city, it's beyond packed.

go figure?

cwm13.gif

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

You should have checked out the white room.. it is on the third floor. That is the only place you can breathe from 2am to 4:30am. Unless you are muscular and bronze-tanned with a few scantily clad girls, you should make entrance arrangements beforehand.

You definitely want to get off the main floor, though. The stage and the red room are also good options.. there is usually chill space there and on the 2nd floor by the couches.

The roof is also pretty breathable, but I heard this week was hip-hop up there.. cwm6.gif didn't even bother.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

Originally posted by aphelion:

You should have checked out the white room.. it is on the third floor. That is the only place you can breathe from 2am to 4:30am. Unless you are muscular and bronze-tanned with a few scantily clad girls, you should make entrance arrangements beforehand.

You definitely want to get off the main floor, though. The stage and the red room are also good options.. there is usually chill space there and on the 2nd floor by the couches.

The roof is also pretty breathable, but I heard this week was hip-hop up there.. cwm6.gif didn't even bother.

thanks.... but don't you need to have something to get into the white room??? or just anyone can go in

i was really surprised though last night cause its never THAT packed really.. i mean yea there are areas anytime you go that are gunna be packed and disgusting, but i couldnt get over it last night...

thats why the only reason ill go to exit again is trippin balls so i can run around and no give a shit how packed it is

cant wait to get back there and have a night like that

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

You do need to get past the ropes.. traditional tactics work.

I'm not sure why it was so packed.. I think a lot of high schools are letting out about this time (funny, but true.)

Originally posted by and123100:

thanks.... but don't you need to have something to get into the white room??? or just anyone can go in

i was really surprised though last night cause its never THAT packed really.. i mean yea there are areas anytime you go that are gunna be packed and disgusting, but i couldnt get over it last night...

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif