Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION!! Possible dates for the next ClubNYC meet-up!! Yes or No?**

Michael Alig, the greatest gay party promoter/planner of the early 90's? Didn't he go crazy and chop some guy up? It must have been all of those happy meals he was eatin then...

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Originally posted by schwingep:

Oh and Casey, what's wrong with McDonalds? Michael Alig and his clan used to throw parties in McDonalds' all the time and get all sorts of naked and fucked up....ahhh the good ole days smile.gif

- Pete"doyouremember"

cool.gif

Yes, I stand to be corrected Pete. As a matter of fact, why don't we follow in foot steps of the great promoter, Michael Alig, and just have a party on a damn subway train! cwm32.gif We'll just get a huge boom box, several bottles of liquor and have a party on the E train!!

BlueAngel

p.s. Pete, I will be at Lep. Lounge this Thursday . . .is you wanna meet me there for the second payment.

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by mjp22:

Either date Any clue where and what time yet? I work in Jersey City but can be anywhere in the city by like 5:30

mjp22@aol.com

No, I haven't figured out the time and place yet. Just trying to figure out the date first. But keep checking back for updates.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

I prefer the 6th, I have to go to a party on the 30th here in Beantown so if the 6th is good then, that is great for me. That is the weekend I was thinking I would try to come down anyways.

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

right now either is good, but if we hit it on the 29th, I won't have a chance to think about the upcoming rent check I will have to write.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01