Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever rolled without music?

I've rolled at places that weren't clubs, like a bar or party...but I get antsy....I can chill, but I need to hear the music...

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Yep, once!!! I had a good time.... I was on my way into Dallas and when the pilot said, we are beginning out intial decent into DFW airport, I popped a pill.... cwm32.gif By the time we landed, got to the gate, I grabbed my shit and I came off that plane full of life... My friends were like WTF...... It was fun, however not something I would want to do all the time.... Still a good time. Plus I had little party favors for friends as well... cwm9.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

this is what happened : we were in a hotel in LI for the memorial day weekend. there was no stereo just three radio stations on tv that played rock all night long......so at first they put on pink floyd so we were like that s great we can handle that...but after that the music was getting progressively worse and worse and worse ...at 5 am we were in a car driving 80 miles/hour home...... sweet home with music!

please dont ask why we decided to roll in the hotel room..... smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Should've just called me and sat in my car LMAO.. Seriously, you are crackos LMAOOOO smile.gif

I took a pill once before getting into the club and ended up standing on line when it hit me.. Oh shit that was the worst.. Nothing worse than trying to stand in one spot outside when the shit starts to get to ya.....

The only time I rolled entirely without music, I was with two of my best friends and we were wandering around Chelsea and the Village. I was talking to everyone on the streets who looked interesting so I still had a great time.

HOWEVER- there have been nights I rolled at home where I had to sit on the couch and watch tv with the non-rollers... or listen to rock, which I can enjoy but when rolling I need some good old techno! Those nights were not terribly enjoyable.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I've never rolled w/o music, but my friend has said that she's rolled like on a beach or something with a bunch of friends (they were rolling to), she said it was really cool. So I dont know maybe it just depends on the person if u'd lkiek that or not.

I'd wanna try it one day though

romy20 cwm9.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Once my girlfriend and I were camping in north-western Maine on a river and I had brought up two jars filled with e-powder(it was all the crushed up, broken e's from Sound Factory and Tunnel from 1990-1996 packed into a jar that my guy put together).

So we are on a mixture of about 10 different e's from the early 90's and decide to walk into the rapids and play. We started to try to walk up against the strong current of the rapids and I swear we could feel where the current was going and were actually able to do it after awhile. We got bruised trying though, going up alittle and then getting thrown back 10 feet against a rock, but we didn't care.

Then I take my friends inlatable boat out to the main rapids and think I can ride the rapids in a K-Mart boat. As I am getting ready I see a professional raft go by with everyone wearing helmets and lifevests all looking at me like I am crazy.

I was like should I do this...next thing I am flying down the river having a blast w/o a care in the world. Never forget that camping trip.

Music...what music. Just me, my girl and the river.

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

I rolled on a beach in Jamaica with my boyfriend last summer and it was amazing...we just ran around outside at the resort (at night of course) and swam in the pools...we were the only two crack heads up at 4am swimming, but we had a great time walking in the sand and looking at all the stars...that's the only time i have ever rolled without some form of music

Yes, and again yes it sucked. Still to date the worst time ever (you'll remember Petrol) Madison, Wisconsin… Goth night at some cheesy collage bar… then to warehouse thing with of all people DJ Jazzy Jeff spinning. In the Goth bar I almost lost it. We left when one person in our group got sick. Jazzy didn't help either

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

yea and it fucking blows ass.. even when you are coming down after a club and you are chilling with everyone you went out with and there is no radio it sucks ass. when the radio goes off thats when i know its time to go home and go to bed

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by chaosbound:

Yes, and again yes it sucked. Still to date the worst time ever (you'll remember Petrol) Madison, Wisconsin… Goth night at some cheesy collage bar… then to warehouse thing with of all people DJ Jazzy Jeff spinning. In the Goth bar I almost lost it. We left when one person in our group got sick. Jazzy didn't help either

"It was like we were all... prisoners."

Didn't want to stay, didn't have anywhere else to go.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

the first time i ever rolled, and a few times after that, i rolled without music.. i was chillin with my friends and my bf at the time or something like that... so i guess i can deal without music cuz thats how i started

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

Most of the times i've rolled was outside of a club, and i've had a great time every time. I've done it in a couple of bars and in New Orleans. Y'know how it is....you love everybody, and those friendly places are perfect for meeting ppl and chatting (yea, i'm generally hyper at these times) Worst part is that i often drink when i am rolling too, but that just makes the experience that much better, not worse.

------------------

<roar>

Originally posted by da13ear:

Most of the times i've rolled was outside of a club, and i've had a great time every time. I've done it in a couple of bars and in New Orleans. Y'know how it is....you love everybody, and those friendly places are perfect for meeting ppl and chatting (yea, i'm generally hyper at these times) Worst part is that i often drink when i am rolling too, but that just makes the experience that much better, not worse.

do not drink and take E

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

aside from the previous example I have......

* Gone surfing

* Gone for a midnight swim @ bondi

* Gone shopping (tho u do tend to gravitate to the stores with tunes blaring)

* set up/taken down equipment @ clubs

* played basketball

* walk home in the morning sun (the most recent last saturday morning)

cwm32.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ