Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My b-day weekend (June 15th) Naughtyness for all

Next weekend is my b-day weekend (date is officially Friday the 15th). I'm giving all a weeks notice so I can be sure to have you participate in the inevitable naughtiness that will commense.

Festivities will begin on Friday the 15th at 11pm at Covetoy's Bar/Lounge Recess. We have an area all to ourselves so you can all laugh with me while I get silly.

The address is 310 Spring btw Greenwich and Washington. Once again...to quote The Shaman it'll be "naughty naughty very naughty."

Saturday...recouping and hopefully some private naughtiness. ::winks at Covetoys::

Sunday June 17th Timo Maas is spinning at Centro. Come celebrate once more with me and watch me get all gooey at Cove for setting up a little private festivities in the Crazy room. Tickets are going fast for this event so here's the skinny:

You must call in advance for tickets.

(212) 371-8361. Tell them that Cove sent you and get reduced.

I'm VERY much looking forward to celebrating my b-day with all of you. I can't think of a better gift than having all my buds there so please, at least make an appearance...this means YOU!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

That's what I like to hear! *mwah*. I expect a very big "HOW ARE YOOOOUUU DOING" followed by your famous bear hugs from you, Al ;-)

-Oo

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Im soooooooo there. I will be there with drink in hand, and naughtyness at a 10. wink.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Oo -

Thanks for the warning! I will have to make the arrangements to be there and have a small part in the festivities!

Let this be one of many upcoming Happy Birthday wishes.

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

redbullducati.jpg

I just want to make it public that the only thing that would make me miss this would some thing like my best friend geting married.

... which unfortunately for me is exactly what's happening. cwm10.gif

Dammit! Oo, I'm so sorry I won't get to watch you get silly.

Big ::hugs:: !!

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Aww, too bad, Petrol. You're excused though..THIS time ;-)

Looking VERY much forward to it!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

Oooooh good call! I'll call Dienna11 so we can get the moves ready ;-)

-Oo

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

sounds like a plan.. see you friday, and I guess saturday I'm coming over for our Cake party practice.. LOL

luv, Sino the mighty Dino!

------------------

ooana.gif

Hell yes!!! I'd love it!

And if anyone, anyone can get their hot little hands on "Do It" (I think Anthony Pappa's remix) I'll be a very very happy birthday girl.

Will be great to see ya!

-Oo

Originally posted by ~pep~:

Hey Oo , I'll see you @ Timo ... you still want that track ("i'll be ...") ??? smile.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

im always down to get silly. ill be there fri night.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by ooana:

And if anyone, anyone can get their hot little hands on "Do It" (I think Anthony Pappa's remix) I'll be a very very happy birthday girl.

hmmmmmm, I wonder....

See you on Friday, babe!!!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by ooana:

Aww, too bad, Petrol. You're excused though..THIS time ;-)

Looking VERY much forward to it!

-Oo

I'll take this as my first and only warning.

Whew. :: wipes sweat from brow ::

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

First and last is right. Next year I'll beat ya senseless ;-)

Will miss not having ya there, buddy. *mwah*

-Oo

Originally posted by petrol:

I'll take this as my first and only warning.

Whew. :: wipes sweat from brow ::

------------------

ooana.gif

Wouldn't miss it for the world sweets!!!

do it do it..... smile.gif tee hee

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Humus..heh heh heh. Oy veh. ;-)

-Oo

Originally posted by covetoys:

remember there will be lots o good music,

and free Humus for everyone! Woo Hoo!

Cove Toys

------------------

ooana.gif

Ooana, I called the number and left a message. So what is the deal? Will they call me back or should I just go to Centro and tell them that I already left my name. Will they call me? Clearly, I'm confused and need help. Either way, assuming I can get a ticket, I'm there. Please let me know the dillio.

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

.............and last thing at night

Yikes, I don't know.

I'll ask Covetoys and see what he says. :-)

-Oo

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

Ooana, I called the number and left a message. So what is the deal? Will they call me back or should I just go to Centro and tell them that I already left my name. Will they call me? Clearly, I'm confused and need help. Either way, assuming I can get a ticket, I'm there. Please let me know the dillio.

SK13

------------------

ooana.gif

hmmm... well, i dont know you yet... but i'll be the stranger that comes up to ya a big shot and a wet kiss....lol--uhh a wet shot and a big kiss... cwm32.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~