Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the George Foreman grill!!!!! ya ya

i'm quite the asshole...i never realized this little grill could make a steak or chicken like an actual grill....until my roomie told me...so i went out and bought a blue one to match the kitchen and tonight i'm grilling with my new lean mean grilling machined! it only cost me twenty bucks too! gotta love a george foreman bargain...now if only he could hook me up with a cheap meineke muffler....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

Is it one of the new models? My mother bought it when it first came out, and it doesn't really work too well. I mean, the thing is great, just like a real grill, but it burns the outer part of the meat way too fast. Sometimes the inside isn't even cooked at all yet. I gotta get the new one with the temperature control. cwm12.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

The one I have doesn't have a temperature control on it, and it works really well.

I've actually learned to cook since then but there was definitely a time I would've starved without it!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Ok now the chef is gonna get cheffy wit it.I personally do not like it.The definition of grill is to cook food from a radiant heat source below the food,which Mr Formans gadget does not do...so its not a grill.Its basically a crooked non stick pan with grooves on it.Like stated before you cannot get that grill flavor w/o a grill.The only thing i cook on mine is bacon and hot dogs.

JUST A CHEFS 2 CENTS cool.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

Ok now the chef is gonna get cheffy wit it.I personally do not like it.The definition of grill is to cook food from a radiant heat source below the food,which Mr Formans gadget does not do...so its not a grill.Its basically a crooked non stick pan with grooves on it.Like stated before you cannot get that grill flavor w/o a grill.The only thing i cook on mine is bacon and hot dogs.

ok, i can understand that but i'm not so anal and i'm not a big fan of back yard bbq anyway so this thing rules as far as i'm concerned. i just finished eating my london broil and it was deeeelicious...!! it beats frying shit in a pan...!! yay, i will fully support the george foreman grill...!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

ok, i can understand that but i'm not so anal and i'm not a big fan of back yard bbq anyway so this thing rules as far as i'm concerned. i just finished eating my london broil and it was deeeelicious...!! it beats frying shit in a pan...!! yay, i will fully support the george foreman grill...!!

Sorry to be anal..i hear ya though. Different stokes fer different folks.Dont get me wrong it does have its uses.You should buy that rotating rotiserie thing,that thing is fuckin awesome.

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

yeah i love that thing!!! nothing like barbecues in the the middle of january!

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif