An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

AIM: Neydoggs

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

icegirl.art

[This message has been edited by exodust (edited 06-12-2001).]

...or just stay far as hell away from centro-fly that night(and for deep dish). I say this because there have been way to many way to spun out misplaced twiloheads the past few weeks at centro already, (if you read back you will see my past posts about being open to twiloites mixing), so I can only immagine the mess of a place it will be when all twiloheads drop everything and go anywhere anyone who ever spun at twilo is spinning. I'm not knoking Timo or Twilo, or anything, I just rather go to centro when it is not such a crazy sceen.

------------------

No left turn unstoned

Dont be so angry. some people are twiloites as well as hard core centro-fliers, like me.

I love both places and will miss Twilo. Meanwhile Timo is red hot, and we are just letting the board peeps know how to be part of the heat.

Sorry if it disturbs you to see so many Twiloites at Centro, but you know what, I like it and I'm sure they will too.

Originally posted by momadance:

...or just stay far as hell away from centro-fly that night(and for deep dish). I say this because there have been way to many way to spun out misplaced twiloheads the past few weeks at centro already, (if you read back you will see my past posts about being open to twiloites mixing), so I can only immagine the mess of a place it will be when all twiloheads drop everything and go anywhere anyone who ever spun at twilo is spinning. I'm not knoking Timo or Twilo, or anything, I just rather go to centro when it is not such a crazy sceen.

------------------

You are unique, just like everyone else!

Originally posted by covetoys:

Dont be so angry. some people are twiloites as well as hard core centro-fliers, like me.

I'm not at all angry, and i have been going to twilo for years also, i'm just saying that it will be way to crazy for my tastes there for timo that night, and i rather go to centro on any given night when i know it will be slamming (you dont know about random nights such as special events like this one.)

no hard feelings,

Michael

------------------

No left turn unstoned

bump

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Do we really need to buy tickets ahead of time?

signed,

a twiloite whose bringing ten people she met at twilo. if you want to meet us we'll be wearing twilo shirts and there will be dried up tears and snots on our faces since we're still mourning our loss.

------------------

* emily *

Originally posted by clubjunkie:

chill out momadance, i was just kidding. see "we people" have senses of humor.

em's your the shit!!!

yeah, I'll hook us all up don't worry, and make sure you wear your twilo underwear!!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

AIM: Neydoggs

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

icegirl.art

Exactly!...twilo was dear to many of our hearts, but a lot of us were doing subliminal thursdays, gbh, and plant anyways...the fact that centro is 21 in the first place helps target the audience a little better

Originally posted by covetoys:

I love both places and will miss Twilo. Meanwhile Timo is red hot, and we are just letting the board peeps know how to be part of the heat.

Sorry if it disturbs you to see so many Twiloites at Centro, but you know what, I like it and I'm sure they will too.

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi