Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory has a full page ad in Next (Gay)magazine

think bout it.

twilo is closed now. there is no real afterhours on saturday nights that go till the wee junior hours, except for sound factory. great move on the sound factory management to capture that afterhours crowd. i still miss junior but no more afterhours unless it's junior.

i'll be at roxy with my girls for gay pride. junior all the way.

theres a strong presence there since Twilo (RIP) closed.

And it's not like they're advertising to just anyone, they're advertising to the gay community, which we all should know created the NYC club scene. so right on, SF.

------------------

AOL: Highmay9

Originally posted by launch:

HELLO! The owner is more queer than a three dollar bill

RMOF!!!! He was my old boss at the original Sound Factory

------------------

Sound Factory-1989-1995

Divas To The Dance Floor...Please.WERK BITCH!!

Originally posted by tony2000:

RMOF!!!! He was my old boss at the original Sound Factory

You worked there?? I was good friends with a bartendar there named Anthony - hottie with a great body and a SWEETHEART!! cwm38.gif

He used to save the oranges behind the bar for me!!! I was a regulr there from 1994 until it closed - 2/15/95 I believe cwm14.gif !! One of the most historical days in NYC nightlife history!!!

The roadshow party's in Roseland were fierce!!!!!! The last one - the night before gay pride - was THE BEST!!!! cwm16.gif

I went from the party, to the parade, to the pier dance, then to BUMP at Palladium - can you say MANGLED!!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

You worked there?? I was good friends with a bartendar there named Anthony - hottie with a great body and a SWEETHEART!! cwm38.gif

He used to save the oranges behind the bar for me!!! I was a regulr there from 1994 until it closed - 2/15/95 I believe cwm14.gif !! One of the most historical days in NYC nightlife history!!!

The roadshow party's in Roseland were fierce!!!!!! The last one - the night before gay pride - was THE BEST!!!! cwm16.gif

I went from the party, to the parade, to the pier dance, then to BUMP at Palladium - can you say MANGLED!!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

I was @ all the soundfactory roadshows as well! They were amazing parties.. Funny thing is, I was only 18 @ the time, so I had to wait till 4:30 AM when they stopped serving alcohol to get in. (they were never strict @ the original factory, I never had a problem getting in. I stayed till the end @ the 3rd roadshow party. It ended @ 2:30 pm. the last song he played was Last Dance by donna summer.. does anyone remember?

with all the talkings about Sound Factory's saturday nights, who's gonna show up there this upcoming saturday? cwm1.gif

------------------

dancerman.gif

"Embracing the god's energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life - A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet earth..."

Originally posted by resident:

Hey now! Where am I going to go then to check out silicone-enhanced bimbos?

LOL cwm27.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.