Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know some of you are sick of talking about...

Yeah...I hear ya Nikkisticks...

I've been thinking about it a lot lately...I mean, I've been having fun...but I miss it....those nights were so amazing...seeing everyone I know....dancing all night to the best music, lighting, sound.....it just really started to feel like home to me and it was really special....

I do feel though, that it will open up again soon...we just have to be patient....

cwm12.gif

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

A good friend of mine flies here 3 times a year for Junior at Twilo. He is coming next week-it just won't be the same!

cwm3.gifcwm22.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

I have never been to Twilo, not that I did'nt like it, I just started going back to clubs late in life (like 30, before that I went to Limelite and pladium, person back in the early 90's. (anybody remeber a club called 52 50 that was cool). But anyway, I never went to twilo, I had some chances but never took them. Hearing you all talk, I wish I did, it sounds like it was fun.

------------------

WoodycatE.jpg

"Did they just turn the music up?"

Hey all-

I def. miss TWILO. I have had some good times since but nothing compares to the nights I had there. It was a home away from home. I would go without calling a single person and run into about 15 people there.

I do hope it opens up again....until then I will still search for a party that can compare.

Also I hear you about it opening up under another name but I must say when Carbon turned into EXIT everything changed. I loved Carbon...Exit is alright but you just don't have the same Vibe going on..... Is anyone with me????

cwm14.gif

------------------

"Nothing Lasts forever but the earth and sky"- KS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the name of the Potleaf,

The Blunt, And the Cannibus Spirit,

SMOKE UP!

Twilo sucks ASS i mean come on !

------------------

glowball1.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

the closing of Twilo. But I have tried some other parties and non can compare. Twilo had everything I was looking for, now I feel lost. I haven't had a really good night out since the closing. I am totally bumbed out! I miss Twilo cwm14.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Originally posted by fuzzykitty420:

we all miss twilo

Please speak for yourself.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?