Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go tonight?

Got a friend visiting from London and want to know where is good tonight?

Going to Centro Fly on Sunday so would like somewhere different from there?

Help?

Please

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Matt,

Crazy question.

Do you have a roommate named Chris? Reason I ask is a friend of mine who lives in Brooklyn has a friend from England coming into town tonight as well and thought what a freakish coincidence if it was the same person..

Originally posted by baby3tears:

You guys need to stop promoting Vinyl....didn't you all read Danny's post at NCC....he specifically said not to tell anymore people about his venue...

Danny T:

"As a matter of fact, unfortunately, now that we have lost our beloved Twilo, I have been trying to tell people to PLEASE not tell anymore people about our Friday's at Vinyl becuase I don't want our party to be

jeapordized either. We are already at capacity and are happy with it just the

way it is, so this is NOT a Vinyl promo hype post. Vinyl is sort of a private party where we don't neccessarily appreciate glowsticks, flashights or gimmicks."

I think the cat is out of the bag by now. You can't really keep a party like that under wraps for long. Besides this party has been going on for 2.5 years going strong, in the beginning we REALLY kept our mouth shut about it...

------------------

Time's runnin' out, when will you wake up, wake up...Do it Do it

.....Yeah but you know WHICH crowd that comment was aimed for right....the people who go there and not even realize just WHO they're listening to...they just go there to get fucked up...and he doesn't want that sloppiness in his club...I do see where he's coming from though...the SF crowd is slowly making their way in there I hear...

Originally posted by boa_boy:

statistics show that Scotland has the highest incidence of alcoholism in all of europe wink.gif

with my recent drink binges this is not hard to believe....

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Originally posted by bionic:

Matt,

Crazy question.

Do you have a roommate named Chris? Reason I ask is a friend of mine who lives in Brooklyn has a friend from England coming into town tonight as well and thought what a freakish coincidence if it was the same person..

yeah... I share a flat with chris... how fucking weird is that? do you work with chris?

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Originally posted by bionic:

Matt,

Crazy question.

you're chuck, right?

Matta..I know you met Covetoys at Recess a few days back. He's put together a little birthday party for me there tonight starting around 11. If you need some thing to do, you and your pals are most welcome!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ronalds:

Filter 14 has David Morales spinning tonight then after they close @ around 5 head on over to Vinyl for a little bit of Danny Tenaglia till 10 am

You took the words right outta my mouth.

David Morales should def. be something to check out, especially for your Brit mate.

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

Originally posted by dw:

Though the style is different, I think there's also Johnny Vicious at Sound Factory

Oh, I stand corrected...

Just checked his site- he's in Colorado (denver) tonight.

oi u scottish git

hit cream for open bar 10 til 12 for only 10 bucks (yes spirits included) then on to wherever cwm32.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Ok ok, here's the gist of the email I got:

shoodBgood

staring NYC residents

Derek Marin (Plastic City)

Bruce Tantum (shoodBgood)

and by way of London

Patrick McCourt (positive/shoodBgood UK)

Visuals by Aiko

Friday June 15th

Baktun (418 W 14th)

$8 on our list $15 at door, please reply with all names asap as

capacity is

limited.

Originally posted by boa_boy:

oi u scottish git

hit cream for open bar 10 til 12 for only 10 bucks (yes spirits included) then on to wherever cwm32.gif

in that case... how can i refuse?

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

You guys need to stop promoting Vinyl....didn't you all read Danny's post at NCC....he specifically said not to tell anymore people about his venue...

Danny T:

"As a matter of fact, unfortunately, now that we have lost our beloved Twilo, I have been trying to tell people to PLEASE not tell anymore people about our Friday's at Vinyl becuase I don't want our party to be

jeapordized either. We are already at capacity and are happy with it just the

way it is, so this is NOT a Vinyl promo hype post. Vinyl is sort of a private party where we don't neccessarily appreciate glowsticks, flashights or gimmicks."

Originally posted by matta:

in that case... how can i refuse?

statistics show that Scotland has the highest incidence of alcoholism in all of europe wink.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ