Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL last night: The Anatomy of Boredom

Tunnel needs something FRESH or it will go down. It needs a touch of soul and REAL HOUSE for a change. NO MORE NEROs or RIZZOs. It takes one legend to revive another. Jackie Christie on the 'wheels of steel'. Please!Have mercy!

Tunnel will go down??!! Ummmmm, no, in my opinion, Tunnel has been getting better and better every week!!!!

The dj's are great (especially Nero), the music's great,the performances, and there's been a pretty good lookin crowd there too.

I have seriously been at Tunnel for like every Sat straight since like March!!

So I have been seeing it get better!

So that was MY opinion.

romy20 flash.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

nero might of had an off night but i have never been dissapointed and he always has the floor moving with the hard beats

and clubkidd you need to get your ass back on the runway

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Unfortunatly msoprano, i dont see that happenin in the near future. The powers that be on both sides (kurfew and mainfloor) have screwed with me too much, this time was the last straw. My ass is going elsewhere, im doin a new friday party this weekend, and posibly joining Saturdays @ Limelight.

[This message has been edited by ClubKid77 (edited 06-11-2001).]

Nero and Rizzo are a great team.. I dont know what you guys are talking about!!!!!! Nero is too good for tunnel tho.. He needs a better place with people who will respect him and give him what he deserves! Dont get me wrong a lot of you guys i know respect and love Neros beats but some of you people dont know what real music is!

~*~Debby

------------------

KEY CLUB FRIDAYS~~DEBBYS LIST

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO OR TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO TALK SO MUCH SHIT ON HERE U ROOKIE PIECE OF SHIT~? I wanna here u spin u little dick'd cocksmoka. . .8====O O : WHY DON't U MEET ME, DEBBIE, NERO, AND RIZZO AT TUNNEL not this week, but next week. . .PUSSY~! like ant said, if yer gonna POP SHIT, PoP it in person, just stay in kurfew where u belong shitdick. . .<MikeMc) ~ ~ ~ cwm43.gif

------------------

. . .Be yourself, or end up by yourself, TOUCHING yourself. . .

> ) I stay CHINKEE~!

AOL: PoRqPiNe40

hey lucky duche boy get a fuckin life, nero throws it down hard core style just the way the tunnel crowd likes. save the drama for your momma kid, dont come on here and post your bull shit casue no one wants to hear it

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

STFU Fact of the matter is JEFF MILLS is HARD, and NIGEL RICHARDS is hard this whoever he is is messy and loves to run a sloppy set. Believe don'tget offended becauseyou are friends with the dude be honest and help his ass out to be a better DJ. And you all should obviously get a subscription to Jockey Slut.

jackie happy b-day,i know you'll have a great party tonight.nero don't pay mind to these people.i think the night's we have played together has worked out to be a great program.none of these people who hide behind these fake screen names,plese give me a break already have no idea half the time of the technical difficulties we have to deal with, and ant you know what i mean.As for the music i think it's been programmed pretty well for a very diversified room.for the people that have been supporting the sat night party,thanks and we will continue to try to make this party the best it can be..

michael rizzo

razor0121@aol.com

Originally posted by riz2:

jackie happy b-day,i know you'll have a great party tonight.nero don't pay mind to these people.i think the night's we have played together has worked out to be a great program.none of these people who hide behind these fake screen names,plese give me a break already have no idea half the time of the technical difficulties we have to deal with, and ant you know what i mean.As for the music i think it's been programmed pretty well for a very diversified room.for the people that have been supporting the sat night party,thanks and we will continue to try to make this party the best it can be..

michael rizzo

razor0121@aol.com

true that bro

------------------

Robert Deniro

wow.. what happened there?? Luckyluche you have a problem! lol Thank you Mike and I agree with you, I'll meet up with this a$$ next week. see whos trying to act all tough behind a screen name! Your a prick. I have no idea what the hell jockey slut is but im sure i can borrow a copy from you! Well anywayz, Im not wasting anymore of my time. Nero and Rizzo dont listen to this kid you guys are an awesome team. Rizzo your spinning next week w/ Nero again??? let me know. I'll see you guys later..

~*~Debby

------------------

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

YO WTF , EVEry chill out!.. i got msoprano back over here and DEbbie and who ever eles it for the tunnel Dont fuck with us ! please you little shit stain undermy shoe! i dear you to come down . if you dont got a problem keep it at home then !Im sick if this shit! , really the tunnel is phat because the music is great nero is great and who ever is great that plays there,i see all around nyc that new and old clubs getting shut down here adn there redoing the places but not tunnel the dam play had been open since my mother been going there in the 60's ! never gotten closed down , and if the place is going down why are there still people there ? fag please STFU or you get a foot in your mouth !

GB

------------------

glowball1.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Look who the fuck is talking. Yo you are the fucking retarded ones Tunnel wasn't open in the 60's JERKOFF. And all I said in the beginning was a comment to the ridiculous debby about her BS taste let's see here. I read these boards and she likes TONY DRAPER and ANTHONY NERO. That shit Baffles me. Bring back TWILO or at least the DJs and spare NYC another night of hearing INNOCENTE for the millionth time. JOCKEY SLUT FYI you can be bought in any record shop.

i think that everyone is entitled to his opinion . . . i have always supported tunnel, and always will ~ but anthony, you should be mature enough to be able to handle critisism and use it positively so you can make tunnel saturdays the best running party ever . . .

yet you're gonna CALL HIM OUT about it??? it looks like there's about to be a war here, and all over because someone thinks that you're not a good dj?? i understand that your girlfriend and friends will support you no matter what, but i feel that this is being taken to an extreme . . .

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. no reason to cause a huge problem . ..

just my $.02 ~ which i can have wink.gif lol

~ brandie ~

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

yea nero dont worry about the haters just let the ill beats drown them out........

------------------

Robert Deniro

Work Miss Brandie!!!!!!!!!!!!And as far and who is saying this and that. People are entitled to their opinions. People Bash on this thing all the time on Jonathan on Jackie on freaking everyone. Let it Go!! Anyway I bet A million dollars I know what dissed DJ that is again. Anthony & Brandie you wanna take a guess??

Listen Anthony as long as you are doing what you love everyone else can just be quiet. Good luck with Tunnel kiddo we'll be near by.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Yea everyone is entitled to their own opinion, which is what I'm pretty sure i was doing and then i got bashed and called a "jockey slut" by luckyluche. Im over it tho, you dont know me so you cant judge me, say whatever you want. Figure this one out tho, Im a "jockey slut" b/c I like the way Nero and Rizzo spin?? Does that make sense... unmmmmm.. def not! lol Get a life dude.

~*~Debby

------------------

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM