Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why i am a sad, sad little justin today :-(

today i came to the realization that i can not afford to go to the music made me do it on saturday. anyone who knew me knew how much i was looking foward to it. this is indeed a tragedy....i think theres gonna be a temporary slowing down of parties, at least ones i have to pay for because i also would like to start my carreer as a budding dj, so i need a big lump of money for that....im gonna go cry now cwm33.gif

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by Chelle31:

if u go buy ur tix in advance they should only b $35, so that could save u 5 bux... idunno if that helps much, but its a start!

yeah well i got advance tix at countdown and waited on line for 2.5 hours, but the people who were buying tix there waited 20 min, so it not worth it

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

that sucks bro - the big draw back of going out to much is you spend a lot of money!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

there are going to be great djs at that party, i think you should splurge and go.

so you might have to wait a week longer to get equipment.

how much is the party anyway? 30$??? normally i dont like to pay more than 20 but the line up for this party is great. cwm32.gif

TRANCE.. i dunno about that party but i hear what you are saying about slowing down on paying to go to clubs. The price is so ridiculiouus.. Im going on a cruise in Sept and i need $1,400 by the end of july. I just found out about this yesterday... lol. Im gonna be working for the next 2 months =(. But it will be worth it.

~*~Debby

------------------

KEY CLUB FRIDAYS~~DEBBYS LIST

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

Dear sad Justin. . . What's the cover? Can you get on a list or find a reduced rate somehow? There are ways around not having $, you just have to be resourceful. You've still got a few days. Just don't eat for the next 3 days and use that money to go out with! There are ways my sad clubber friend. . . oh yes. . . there are ways. (without stealing of course) Where there's a will, there's a way.

Originally posted by somebitch:

there are going to be great djs at that party, i think you should splurge and go.

so you might have to wait a week longer to get equipment.

how much is the party anyway? 30$??? normally i dont like to pay more than 20 but the line up for this party is great. cwm32.gif

its $40, and id have to pay for my broke girlfriend too

there arent any lists or anything, either you pay $40 or you get comped....

thanks for your support everyone!

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg