Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest turn on

My biggest turn on..hmmm...no bitchy attitude thinking there the shit. I like a girl wit a nice postive attitude that could talk to any1 without any problems...any also of course a nice face and body and gotta have nice feet

Umm.. me 2..I never understood the "feet" obsession some people have. My bf LOVES my feet. Anyhow, back to the question - I love a guy who has great arms and hands.. ofcourse gotta have THE smile =) and needless to say, something upstairs.. gotta have intelligence or I'll be very bored~!

Tomochan

Originally posted by stacychase:

A cute, firm butt.... cwm12.gif Interesting, intelligent, fun to be around!

i second that!!!

and contrary to previous posts...i love bitches. i like a strong woman. if youre a wimp i'll step all over you.

Originally posted by neena16:

You don't have to be a bitch to be a strong woman. A strong woman is someone who believes in herself and her values and will not change for anyone not even a guy. Is this the type of girl that you find irresistable?

thats a big part of it. also someone that has an attitude...i dont want to go up to some girl and after 5 minutes shes giving me her number...thats too easy, i like a challenge.

I like the kind of man that acts tough but still knows he's my bitch. It also helps if he pays all my bills.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by petp:

and contrary to previous posts...i love bitches. i like a strong woman. if youre a wimp i'll step all over you.

You don't have to be a bitch to be a strong woman. A strong woman is someone who believes in herself and her values and will not change for anyone not even a guy. Is this the type of girl that you find irresistable?

Conversation has to be the number one thing. But I like to see how a man interacts with his friends-is he a generous friend? Does he act like a matcho ass with his friends. You can really see what a man is about by watching him with his friends.

And yes of course a nice smile and tight body always help cwm1.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Number One Turn On: A man or woman who is, TRULY, comfortable with their sexuality. This is important because being confident in a very personal, dubious area in ones life...is a definate sign of strength. These kind of people are always the best in bed and on the dance floor.

I like someone who's totally loaded with cash. I'm totally joking. Nice forearms, nice eyes, warmth, and a guy who's TOTALLY AWARE of himself, the world and those around him and who's always reaching to be a better person. Someone who's going to evolve with me.

biggest turn on is that they can dance, defnitly and i love eyes and hands....hehehehe...for a white boy my BF can dance =)~ cwm38.gif

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

Originally posted by sirsmokealot66:

any girl that is willing to go out and surf with me is definately a turn on, i cant stand girly girls that dont appreciate nature. also i love girls that dont wear make up or if they do barley any, and of course a girl thats just nice and down to earth....

hey i know you

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed