Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***My Image on this board***

Look I jus want to say that they way that ppl look at me on this board is really ridicuals...They first posts that I made about seeing me here and there, was all for fun, things are taken really seriously. Honestly the ppl that have met me off this board or that have spoken to me know how I really am. I do not think "IM HOT SHIT" or whatever u ppl think how I think I am, because I don't ok, To me AOL/Message Boards/EMAILs everything that has to do with then net ppl can have totally different personalitys than they are really in person. A person can talk the most shit online and then when it comes down to meeting up they are the shyiest ppl in the world. The most stuck up a person might seem online can be the sweetest most down to earth person. So I just wanted to say that if you really want to get to know me as a person off this damn board then please feel free to IM me, otherwise I would appericate it if there was no more commenting on my posts and cloneing my screen name on this board. My apoligies to anyone that I might have offended or anything, I just wanted to clear things up.

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

Hey i understand you just relax you know ............... GB talk to me if you need some one to talk to ok ...

GB

------------------

dreamworld.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

Look I jus want to say that they way that ppl look at me on this board is really ridicuals...They first posts that I made about seeing me here and there, was all for fun, things are taken really seriously. Honestly the ppl that have met me off this board or that have spoken to me know how I really am. I do not think "IM HOT SHIT" or whatever u ppl think how I think I am, because I don't ok, To me AOL/Message Boards/EMAILs everything that has to do with then net ppl can have totally different personalitys than they are really in person. A person can talk the most shit online and then when it comes down to meeting up they are the shyiest ppl in the world. The most stuck up a person might seem online can be the sweetest most down to earth person. So I just wanted to say that if you really want to get to know me as a person off this damn board then please feel free to IM me, otherwise I would appericate it if there was no more commenting on my posts and cloneing my screen name on this board. My apoligies to anyone that I might have offended or anything, I just wanted to clear things up.

NOW U SOUND LIKE A SWEETHEART**NOT DOUBTING THAT U AREN'T I'M SURE U R**

cwm16.gifcwm17.gif

show me your tits and we'll call it even

cwm4.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

Originally posted by peeps:

show me your tits and we'll call it even

cwm4.gif

lmfaoooooo

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

Hey hon, dont get too bent out of shape over this. Just as some people choose to be outlandingish on a board, some people choose to lambast strangers.

But in the end, when meeting in person, everyone Ive met has been pretty cool, pretty genuine, and pretty friendly.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Damn, you people need to relax....

This board is not real life, dont take shit personal...

cwm13.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

Originally posted by avalondon3:

Damn, you people need to relax....

This board is not real life, dont take shit personal...

cwm13.gif

and i want to see your tits too, pal

cwm4.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

I jus wanna thank the ppl that IMed me and u know told me to not acknowlage the ppl on this board how they talk cause all it is is boredem. I guess...lol...well anyway thanks again to the ppl that actaully took their time to get to IM me and talk to me for a bit. Oh and trancerxn112 thanks for going to my page, I update it everyonce in a while puttin new pix up tonight and some other stuff. Glad u enjoyed it =)

well thanks

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~