Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**EXIT Review**

ALright first off...how come everytime I go there they make me take off my shoes....Anyone else have this problem?....next, It was aight night spent most of my time in the red room listenin to justin h....EXIT just has way too many people

------------------

Tommy Bumps

cp.jpg

AIM-ChaoticPromotion

Chaotic Guestlist

Thursdays at Twirl

Fridays at EXIT

Fridays at limelight

Saturdays at EXIT

Originally posted by chaoticpromos:

ALright first off...how come everytime I go there they make me take off my shoes....Anyone else have this problem?....next, It was aight night spent most of my time in the red room listenin to justin h....EXIT just has way too many people

you promote there, and they make you take off your shoes? the day my work searches me for drugs when I go in...

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

hahaha I told ur ass to come to limelight did u listen nooooooooooo

hehehe see u there next week hun =)

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

everyone always thinks promoters get special treatment at Exit or something, other than getting in free (only before 12??) there's really nothing else...I don't know about anyone else on this board, but exit doesn't tell me jack shit about upcoming events or anything. I also get searched for like 20 minutes...every single pocket is checked, shoes off.they even check my money and in between the folds of the bills..and I'm a girl.... cwm3.gif

------------------

Use the TYPE - R <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> @ [ EXIT ]%7Boption%7D

[This message has been edited by aznproduxtc (edited 06-23-2001).]

Upcoming a events?.....yeah right..Exit does nothing...all they do is screw you....i brought home flyers, gave them to my peeps..and exit people tell them the flyers are FAKE....so all I wanna know is who is coming with me....Whos coming with me to limelight....Let Exit fall apart (even though it will never....everyone hates it but its always full)...Let me who is comin to Limelight next week

------------------

Tommy Bumps

cp.jpg

AIM-ChaoticPromotion

Chaotic Guestlist

Thursdays at Twirl

Fridays at EXIT

Fridays at limelight

Saturdays at EXIT

stephen lyons was violated at payout.

in other news, i found my hamster-=)

chaotic, people were looking for u last nite. didn't know where to tell them where u were??? i figured u might have gotten the boot=x

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

All people do is talk about how bad Exits dicks their promoters, just leave already. My entire team got screwed out of money every week, so we left and went to Limelight. There is a reason why 500 promoters between Exit and SF left to go to this new party.

All I gotta say is Limelight was packed on Friday, with Exit's penis party, and with SF's Eddie Baez party. When everyone see the acts that we have lined for the next few weeks, the party is only going to get stronger.

cwm38.gif OMG CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST STOP ABOUT EXIT IT SUCKS!!! LOL...IT WAS GOOD LAST YEAR...YATTA YATTA YATTA....HEEHEE WHO CARES IF THERE GONNA EXPAND THAT ONLY MEANS MORE CHINESE PEOPLE TO BUMP INTO...IF VASQUEZ IS THERE THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I WOULD GO THE 1ST NIGHT....BUT UNTILL THEN LETS JUST NEVER AGAIN MENTION EXIT...LIMELIGHT WAS OPEN ON FRIDAY?? SOUNDFACTORY WAS OFF THE HOOK OMG IT WAS SOOO GOOD HEHE EDDIE BIAZ THE 1ST LIKE 3 SONGS HE SPUN OMG I WANT EM HEHE ENOUGH SAID HEHE HIDE YOU SUSANNE PALMER PERFORMIN AT SF THIS FRIDAY JUNE 29TH MUWAHHH cwm38.gif

U CAN SAY EXIT SUX ALL YOU WANT PPL AND IT WILL STILL DO OVER 4000 PPL AND THATS WITHOUT EVERY PROMTER WORKING.I MEAN BE SERIOUS 1,00 PROMOTERS AND ONLY LIKE 60 BRING DOWN PPL THATS ABOUT 1% OF THE CROWD IS ON THE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> .... cwm29.gif

------------------

SFLOGOcopy.jpg

TWIRL THURSDAYS

EXIT FRIDAYS

SCOTT FINESSE GUESTLIST(GIVES ACCESS TO WHITE ROOM)

EMAIL: FNS112@AOL.COM

Originally posted by x3collx3:

cwm38.gif OMG CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST STOP ABOUT EXIT IT SUCKS!!! LOL...IT WAS GOOD LAST YEAR...YATTA YATTA YATTA....HEEHEE WHO CARES IF THERE GONNA EXPAND THAT ONLY MEANS MORE CHINESE PEOPLE TO BUMP INTO...IF VASQUEZ IS THERE THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I WOULD GO THE 1ST NIGHT....BUT UNTILL THEN LETS JUST NEVER AGAIN MENTION EXIT...LIMELIGHT WAS OPEN ON FRIDAY?? SOUNDFACTORY WAS OFF THE HOOK OMG IT WAS SOOO GOOD HEHE EDDIE BIAZ THE 1ST LIKE 3 SONGS HE SPUN OMG I WANT EM HEHE ENOUGH SAID HEHE HIDE YOU SUSANNE PALMER PERFORMIN AT SF THIS FRIDAY JUNE 29TH MUWAHHH cwm38.gif

Are you blonde or do u just like to discriminate against Chinese people?

Originally posted by x3collx3:

do you have a problem with chinese people?

Why is it that none of your posts make any sense at all. how many times must u add a "HEHEHE LMAO MUWHAHAHA HEHHEHE cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm16.gifcwm16.gif " ?????

I'm sure the chinese people at Exit aren't this stupid.

------------------

Use the TYPE - R GUESTLIST @ [ EXIT ]

I'm Exit-aholic..... And I'm getting really sick of it. I'm still going... so what the fuck is wrong with me???? I think I might change my venue to SF Fridays. But I love Exit for some reason. I think a lot of the people that go there... love the place but also hate it.

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2