Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup @ Plant Bar ToNiGhT? (10 PM)

Who's Down?

RLD2G is throwing the opening party tonight at the Plant Bar....I know there will definately be some CP and other board members chillin so I figured I'd spread the word...should be an awesome night...(rah knows good music and good peeps)

Here, I copied the info from another post:

***This Tuesday June 26, 2001

Phuture Soul Sessions @Plant Bar

Introducing DJ Cypher of MK Connect (Tune Inn Records UK)

Hosted by: Rah(thats me!) of Twinstar

Plant Bar : 217 East 3rd St. (bet. Aves. B & C)

10pm until late nite (longer you stay the longer the bar stays open)

No cover

Good Vibes, Good Tunes, Good Rah

Ciao,

Rah

Come out…bring a friend…or 80 =) and just enjoy the vibe. would love to have all of you come out as this does mean a lot to me. Its all about throwing a good party for you guys so lets make this happen. FYI: DJ Cypher is part of the collabo that got their record played on Sander Kleinenberg's newest essential mix.***

I can't really check the board too much, so I may not come back to this thread, but we'll definately be there and it should be good!! (the more the better so come out!!! wanna meet more of you suckas......) cwm32.gif

haha...no sweat...this is definately a different board than it was like a month or two ago

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi