Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****CHEER ME UP !*********

I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY......SNIFF SNIFF......MAD DRAMA LURKING ABOUT........I FIGUERED YOU PEOPLE CAN MAKE ME LAUGH.....LOL......

LATER

MELANIE

PS---I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU SUCCEEDED......

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Well, I don't know if I can make you laugh (believe me I'm a real bad joke-teller wink.gif) but I thought I just send you a HUGE HUG and an even bigger smile.gif and hope you're day is getting better with every second!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever is happening at the moment....just look outside, let the sun shine on your face and remember what a beautiful day it is and how lucky we all are to just be here and around.

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Ok...this joke is waaay bad, but it's guaranteed to make your friends grin. smile.gif

What's brown and sticky?

Give up?

A stick!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Hehe. smile.gif Hope your day gets better cwm4.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Originally posted by silente:

Ok...this joke is waaay bad, but it's guaranteed to make your friends grin. smile.gif

What's brown and sticky?

Give up?

A stick!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Hehe. smile.gif Hope your day gets better cwm4.gif

very cute.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Originally posted by flying_high:

Well, I don't know if I can make you laugh (believe me I'm a real bad joke-teller

its true, she down right sucks, but hey its those Germans ya know (not exactly known for making the world smile) lol

and as for her hugs? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Originally posted by princess0111:

thanks dale and em and silent and chris...sniff sniff...you all care thanks.........i will try to be in a better mood.......and em <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.majorbuggin.com" TARGET=_blank>www.majorbuggin.com</A>

lol.......and dale we should have lunch maybe tomorrow or something....let me know........

hey girl, check your PMs

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww princess baby !!!!!!!!!!!!

muuuuuuuuuuah muahhhhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhhh

cheer up i hope ur okay !!! we have to meet up for drinks !! we'll be madbugginout !!!!

i promise to cheer u up !!!

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

thanks dale and em and silent and chris...sniff sniff...you all care thanks.........i will try to be in a better mood.......and em www.majorbuggin.com

lol.......and dale we should have lunch maybe tomorrow or something....let me know........

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

thanks everyone.......and that stick joke was cute........thanks em and dale and to everyone else lol.....all you guys show that you care lol...........

------------------

thanks guys for cheering me up i am in a better mood today......but the day isn't over yet........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox to everyone !!!!!!now i can madbugout kid lol

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

Originally posted by apotheosis:

its true, she down right sucks, but hey its those Germans ya know (not exactly known for making the world smile) lol

and as for her hugs? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

sorry mikey, but you are soooooooooo wrong...

let me tell you...

her hugs are the world's finest...

and that's the double truth...ruth...

and she funny too... cwm32.gif

anywho...

cheer up melanie... cwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

hey maybe we'll see you at sf this sunday morning...

------------------

all1.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

[This message has been edited by frenchbread (edited 06-27-2001).]

HEY MR. FRENCHBREAD LOL.....THANKS BUT I AM IN A BETTER MOOD TODAY AND I CAN DO THE DANCE OF JOY NOW LOL......

------------------

mel.jpg

ALL OF YOU ARE SO VERY SWEET......DON'T MAKE ME CRY NOW.......SNIFF SNIFF.....YOU MADE MELANIE HAPPY......

------------------

mel.jpg