Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any girls left that are single?

this is sooo weird, lately, every girl i seem to like is either married or with someone. didnt i read somewhere that the population of women is actually greater than men? wow

------------------

perf_russ.gif

.....its dark in here, you can feel it all around....the UNDERGROUND...

<----- single (and hating it) cwm23.gif

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~* There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.~*~

nope, sorry, not single, but in love (and enjoying every moment of it).

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Come to think of it, I think that lately there are more women in commited relationships than normal ................ but there are quite a few that are still single and looking. You just need to know where to go to find them - and I would not suggest the club scene. cwm6.gif

Originally posted by drama:

Come to think of it, I think that lately there are more women in commited relationships than normal ................ but there are quite a few that are still single and looking. You just need to know where to go to find them - and I would not suggest the club scene. cwm6.gif

Ummmmmm.. I think he is asking about love@aol.com!! You can meet someone nice in a club/bar. just have the balls to go up to her and have a "civil" conversation instead of asking "when are we going to have sex" type of crap!!!

I think that for the most part all the good women are taken. Let's face it, a hot girl gets propositioned all the time so she has plenty of chances to pick and choose.

Luckily not all of them are in happy relationships and some are in transition, so when she's in this stage it gives the rest of us a chance. This a numbers games and you gotta be out there playing until you luck out.

Originally posted by djsizeup:

I've heard of a saying: "Women are like parking spaces- all the good ones are taken and the only ones available are handicapped"

Hey now...I am single and I am more like Reserved Special Parking. No one is allowed ot take the spot unless I really

want them to.

------------------

creation.shtml

musicbeat...I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you...

the most beautiful friends I have ever had were single...guys were too intimidated by them....and also...

just because you are very attractive...does not mean you have luck in meeting people!!!

and that is the absolute truth....

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Jilly, I second your opinion...A lot of the times I hear thats a reason why a guy hasn't asked me out in hindsight...And I am not trying to say I am all that and a bag of Frito-Lays cwm35.gif . *sigh*

-Jamms cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif

jammy...you are all that!!! plus you are tall...which I think you are lucky as hell for but guys also get intimidated by that...

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

hahaha....musicbeat...I think I might have to take you out with me sometime.....

then you'll see....

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Jilly,

I know what you're saying, Im also intimidated by a pretty woman and afraid of rejection but eventually I take a chance and make a fool of myself and try to get to know her, usually to no use

so really, if she's not meeting somebody it's 'cause she's not giving someone a chance, Im pretty sure this "pretty" friends you have get approached all the time, if not in a club, it'll be in the store or the street , etc.,,,women sometimes are very conceited and choosy--If some fantasay movie Hunk of hers approached her she'll be saying yes and getting laid with him that ver same night

IM SINGLE...BUT THE FUNNY THING IS THAT PEOPLE NEVER BELIEVE ME!! cwm23.gif DAMN...AM I SUPPOSED TO TURN UGLY SO THEY BELIEVE IT? I MEAN PRETTY GIRLS ARE SINGLE TOO...TILL THEY FIND THE RIGHT ONE!! AS FOR ME..AFTER DEALING WITH 2 LONG RELATIONSHIPS..I KNOW WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A MAN..AND I FEEL, IF I DON'T FIND IT..I'LL KEEP LOOKING TILL I DO B/C IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT. BUT AS FOR NOW..IT'S THE SUMMER...SO IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

Originally posted by musicbeat:

an attractive woman that has trouble meeting men must be either be putting out some seriously bad vibe or she's just being too choosy and not interested,

trust me, pretty girls get hit on the minute they walk out the door

There is a difference between some pathetic idiot walking up to you and telling you that you "Look Good" versus a guy with some "Boyfriend potential" approaching you in a manner that would get your attention. Sure pretty girls get attention, but who the hell enjoys getting your ass smacked and being told that you are "Fine" or have a Great ass ...........

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

Where do I go so I can be found?

cwm27.gif

I really do not know. I am not saying that it is impossible to meet someone in a club - I think it is easier to meet someone through mutual friends ...........those friends could possibly be people that you meet at a club...

There is a difference between some pathetic idiot walking up to you and telling you that you "Look Good" versus a guy with some "Boyfriend potential" approaching you in a manner that would get your attention. Sure pretty girls get attention, but who the hell enjoys getting your ass smacked and being told that you are "Fine" or have a Great ass ...........

well my point is that pretty girls get approached by many guys with "boyfriend potential" in a decent manner, lots of them are not given a chance ang get rejected, so it's not like she doesn't have lots of decent choices that she has to be alone,,,

she's probably waiting for some fantasy dude

I do biggrin.gif

The trick is you can't go looking for it. When you do, you'll never find it. It's when you're not looking for it, that you'll meet somebody. I don't know why it works that way, but it does.

The club scene is a tough environment to meet somebody though imo.