Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CLUB CLOTHES....WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO CLUBS?***

I've been to a few clubs and I see that the style changes within the club that you go to. From the meat heads running around wit slacks on wit no shirts, to the guys wit tight button down shirts and then the ones that run around wit UFO's on, and then the girls that wear scandelous outfits, or the girls wit the tight black pants and tube tops and or the ones that are jus a mess with their outfits. Depending on what kinda club that you go to...how do you dress?

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

I used to try to dress up no matter what club I went to...nice pants, club shirt, shoes, etc...but now I'm starting to realize that unless you're going to a high-class club (Twirl, Lotus, etc.), it's more about being comfortable, what you feel good in...what's the point in wearing prada or some designer clothes if you can't even dance and have a good time in that? Of course, there's always exceptions...plus some clubs have door policies and simply won't let u in if you're not dressed right.

------------------

AIM SN: ClubMentality

Email : dolik@yahoo.com

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email me to be put on the list.

i always wear like wrap around tube tops and sometimes really tight pants or short shorts or a short skirt**i love the way guys in the factory dress***why even bother wearing the shirt when ya take it off??? i love that though especially cause they all got nice bods**and i LOVE the spikes in the hair** cwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm4.gif

Ditto to you both.

When I first went to Twilo I'd get a little dressed up - nothing outrageous - then I wised up. If I'm dancing all night, I wanted to be wearing sneakers as opposed to boots and airy/comfy UFO's rather than my silver sticky pants. The tops have remained the same. Small, backless and comfy.

When it comes to other clubs, like NV etc. I suck it up and go dressy... Usually doesn't stop me from dancing - but my body pays for it the next couple of days. cwm12.gif

------------------

"Limits Exist Only In Your Mind"

I always dress up when I go out. It's usually to a more upscale place anyway so its required.

UNLESS of course, I'm heading to the Factory. I won't step foot in there w/o sneakers and a comfortable pair of pants. I'm on my feet way too long to wear anything else...

I'd have to say it's 50-50. Have the time it's the person but most of the time it's tjhe person wearing them. If your way out of shape then you'll look good in nothing you wear. No offense to the out of shape people....... cwm31.gif

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~

Originally posted by snappy139:

Anything from Bang Bang. It's really inexpensive club gear and very trendy. Shoes..... Kenneth Cole - they are soooooooooo comfortable!!!!!!!!

Bang Bang is where I got some awesome leather pants which I wore to Twilo once.

Usually I wear the Ken Coles along with FCUK pants and shirts. Or the Lithium brand. No UFO, too old for that shit. (I'm over 16) cwm30.gif

BANG BANG DOES HAVE SOME PHAT CLUB GEAR

TINY SHIRTS

TINY EVERYTHING

LOL

JOYCE LESLIE ALSO HAS SOME NICE TOPS

I ALWAYS WEAR MY CANDIE "COME FUCK ME BOOTS" ALSO KNOWN AS KNEE BOOTS

THEY ARE REALLY COMFY I CAN DANCE ALL NIGHT IN THEM

AND SINCE IM REALLY SHORT THEY GIVE ME A GOOD 4 INCHES LOL

------------------

~*Daniela*~

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

Me being a leg man. I love it when girls show some off. Very nice. I also agree with the Kenneth Cole statement in a previous posting. They do make great quality shoes.

TINY SHIRTS

TINY EVERYTHING

LOL

YES DEF I LOVE THE BOOTS TOO!! ALWAYS SO COMFORTABLE**OMG LAST WEEKEND I WORE THESE SHOES I THOUGHT WERE SO COMFORTABLE TO FACTORY**THEY HAVE LIKE A 4 INCH WEDGE AND THEY RUBBED ON THE SIDE OF MY FOOT AND GAVE ME 2 BLISTERS*NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE WEARING THOSE I DID SOOOO MUCH BETTER WITH MY CANDIES SHOES W/ LIKE A 5 INCH HEEL BUT THE BOOTS IS THE WAYYYY TO GO 4 REAL**

cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

i usually wear a g string and nothing else

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

i don't go out very much, so to keep from sticking out like a sore thumb, i try to dress as much to the formula as possible. this generally means uncomfortable and sexy. sparkly, glittery bikini tops, tight short skirts or booty shorts, and of course, regardless of the outfit, my thong strings are pulled over my ears because it has been deemed sexy to have my thong strings pulled over my ears. oh, and stilettos. i can't dance too much, but that's okay because i gauge how good of a time i'm having not by my own smiles but by the smiles of everyone looking at me. and everyone is looking at me. because i am sexy and i am dressed right

------------------

aka kludgio

TINY SHIRTS

TINY EVERYTHING

LOL

The boots definately rule!!!! I have black, nine west "f**k me" boots that I always seem to end up wearing to clubs. They are just too comfortable and really easy to dance in all night long. You can't get the ones that you pull on though, the zipper ones are the way to go.

When I go out I usually sport black pants, a glittery top, and my faithful black boots. Although, lately, UFOs have become to look more and more appealing (due to the whole comfortable thing). I don't think i would be able to bring myself to wear sneakers and UFOs to a club though, I enjoy dressing up. As for the summer, I need to do some shopping for some small tops and booty shorts.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Originally posted by deanna11:

[i gauge how good of a time i'm having not by my own smiles but by the smiles of everyone looking at me. and everyone is looking at me. because i am sexy and i am dressed right

uhhhh.... whatever u say cwm25.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

labia?? cwm2.gif clever... i dont give a damn how sexy u r to be quite honest u r... i just thought id comment on what u said cuz u seem to be the only one who replied who feels the need to brag about how sexy u r and how everyone is looking at u in clubs... if ur sexy, good for u! but i just cant stand people who think theyre such hot shit- but whatever- u r who u r so u do what u want

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

I've been to a few clubs and I see that the style changes within the club that you go to. From the meat heads running around wit slacks on wit no shirts, to the guys wit tight button down shirts and then the ones that run around wit UFO's on, and then the girls that wear scandelous outfits, or the girls wit the tight black pants and tube tops and or the ones that are jus a mess with their outfits. Depending on what kinda club that you go to...how do you dress?

your moms ass u dirty bitch, get a fucking clue, go to the fucking plastic surgeon , invest all ur moneyy on this and PLEEEEEEEEASE for the love of god,, get a fucking MAKEOVER. ur just a trashy bitch with a severe case of ME syndrome, go get a BODY,and i suggest u invest in new boobs

yours are SHOT

cwm3.gif

YO WTF?

Do you even know me?

Like where do u get off saying this

Dont come here and talk garbage under another name

Dont be a pussy tell me who u are

------------------

~*Daniela*~