Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto @ Buzz in DC - Friday 6/29

Damn...won't make it to D.C. I wish Mauro would stop by NYC again! 12/15/00 was the most intense clubbing experience I had in my entire life (not even kidding).

Hoping that 7/13/01 will be 2nd best! (DJ Scot Project@Tunnel cwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Damn...won't make it to D.C. I wish Mauro would stop by NYC again! 12/15/00 was the most intense clubbing experience I had in my entire life (not even kidding).

Hoping that 7/13/01 will be 2nd best! (DJ Scot Project@Tunnel cwm13.gif

Do you know something that i don't about Mauro coming to NYC? What is this 7/13/01 deal? Who? What? When? Where? I'll be there......

Friday, 7/13/01 DJ Scot Project, my 2nd favorite producer/DJ is going to be at the Tunnel.

I never had a chance to see him before...this is his 1st time in NYC...I know it won't top off the time I saw Mauro at Twilo but hopefully seeing Scot Project will become my 2nd most enjoyable clubbing experience.

Interesting thought***

Mauro was supposed to do Twilo with Mario Piu in mid-July, I wonder if this was the date and he went to D.C instead.

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

THE LASTNTIE I WAS IN MIAMI 4 WMC HE WAS @ SHADOW LOUNGE, ALLS I CAN SAY IS SICKEST SET EVER HEARD EVER BY ANY1. OUT OF THE HUNDREDS OF DJs DOWN THERE THE 8 DAYS I WAS THERE HE WAS THE BEST. SO THIS SAT IM GONNA BE IN PICOTTO @ TUNNEL 2 oCLOCK KIDZ SEE U THERE N THEIR.

cwm42.gif

USE NEROS <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> 4 REDUCED Add.

He was scheduled to do Twilo on June 30 - makes sense since he was booked for DC the night before and Toronto the night after. Someone on (what was) the Twilo board emailed him, and that was his response.

Sorry to digress a bit, but I'm wondering what Armin van Buuren is going to do, since he was scheduled to play at Twilo in October (as told in an email by his booking agent).

Can't make it this Friday, but I plan to see him in London at the Essential Festival on July 14.

I'd love to see Picotto spin a longer set, but this should still be good.

(Damn, why did I not ever think about going to Twilo until late in December soon after he was there?)

Does anyone know if he's going to be at Love Parade?

Their site was just updated with few more floats, including Global Underground (Danny Tenaglia, Sasha, Darren Emerson) and a float from Holland featuring Tiesto, Marco V, DJ Jean, and others.

Originally posted by dw:

Their site was just updated with few more floats, including Global Underground (Danny Tenaglia, Sasha, Darren Emerson) and a float from Holland featuring Tiesto, Marco V, DJ Jean, and others.

Funny DT is mentioned on the Love parade site, but on his own site, that date is not listed. Also, he's doing Vinyl the Friday before, and somewhere in NJ the Sunday after. So I doubt that he's going to Germany.

Originally posted by anthonyn:

THE LASTNTIE I WAS IN MIAMI 4 WMC HE WAS @ SHADOW LOUNGE, ALLS I CAN SAY IS SICKEST SET EVER HEARD EVER BY ANY1. OUT OF THE HUNDREDS OF DJs DOWN THERE THE 8 DAYS I WAS THERE HE WAS THE BEST. SO THIS SAT IM GONNA BE IN PICOTTO @ TUNNEL 2 oCLOCK KIDZ SEE U THERE N THEIR.

cwm42.gif

USE NEROS <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> </A> 4 REDUCED Add.

Now you're psychin me up even more. So ur doing Mauro Picotto @ Buzz on Friday and Mr. Project @ Tunnel on Saturday? Looks like you're ass gonna be kicked around by some bangin beats...