Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Great Thursday At Twirl--review

Of course another great party thrown by Luis Kain at twirl

The music was a lot better this week

MORE PUMPING

The crowd was going wild! I even snuck away from VIP ROPEs to get my groove on :P As for the meet up ....THANK SCOTT FINESSE FOR NOT EVEN SHOWING UP!!!

But I did meet 2 cool guys =)

I don't know if everyone else came or not

but next week DEFNITE MEETUP!!!

Any other reviews???

Oh ROD!! I missed u =(

SEXYD GUESTLIST TWIRL THURSDAYS

CURVE GUESTLIST LIMELIGHT FRIDAYS

Yup Yup, strolled in there at like 11:45 to a small but warming up crowd. Sent my regards to SexxybabyD at the ropes [HI] but no one else was at the meetup, not even Finesse. You suck bro!! Maybe next time.

Anyway, by about 12:45 the place was full and I was beginning my delinquencies at the bar. Crowd was great looking, but no one was really getting into it. I fet bad for Capello caus he was playing some bangin songs and not getting a great response.

Stated to bounce around on the dancefloor for awhile. Music volume was a little low again, but that may be a good thing for your hearing. Girls everywhere, lights were cool and the club itself it upscale and very comfortable. Got to chill with Capello in the booth for a little [whats up bro. gottah break out the efx box next time] right when he busted out Tarrantella and Diamonds. Good shit.

Three shots later the double vision kicked in and I decided to call it a night. Left about 2:30 and the dancefloor was still packed. Overall, Thurs nights at Twirl is great warmup for Friday night and for everyone that has work on fri mornings, you could get there early, leave early, and still have a good time. I'm not a promoter or anything, just posting my review for the skeptics.

I went last night and had a lot more fun than last week...

The music was definately a lot better (need to turn up the bass).

I didnt meet any CP people :(. I was looking and asked a few people but no one.... Sexybabyd I think I may have seen you but i didnt want to go up to someone and be like are you from cp??? What was everyone wearing? I was pretty sober so maybe I will remeber some faces. I had on blue shirt (no collar) and black pants.

Well definatel next week!

Kevin

The second week at Twirl turned out to be pretty good. Not as good as last week, but i had fun. I guess I just expected more headz to show, o well. Dom was really good, but thats no surprize. The crowd was nice and alive too. The only thing that pisses me off about Twirl is the system. They need a better one!! hehe. but whaaeva. O ya thanks to all the no brain girlies that came with me(won't mention names LOL), for forgetin to use my list after I drop you off in front and tell you about five times. SILLY SLOOTZ. But over all it was a good night. See everyone next week or at Sf tonight.

Kevin,

yoo bro sawp? yeah I am one of the syn3rgy kidz. My name is Tim, I was wearing a tan shirt and jeans. I am pretty sure i know who you are. THe kid who just moved to queens right? who works down the street from the club? i hope this is you. hahah or if not i dunno. well the boss is near i gotta be outtie, peace

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I don't know if everyone else came or not

but next week DEFNITE MEETUP!!!

Any other reviews???

Oh ROD!! I missed u =(

Hey baby I missed you tooo.. sorry I didn't I didn't show.. couldn't find anything nice yesterday.. :mad:

Shoot me an IM when you get home..

On another note, I'm digging this new board :D

Originally posted by bkissa

i had a lot of fun at twirl last night, but i agree you guys need better sound system. how was the meetup by the way. who met whom? i wasn't there

Due to the proximity of the residents and its locatoin, it'll never get a louder sound system, and, forget about the bass :(

sory ppl i couldn't come i had no way to get there.thanx for pointing that out baby d lol .yo pangeld thankx for using my list bro i will def be there next week and the meet up next week will be much bigger.ill actually show up this time...:chop:

Ok I don’t like to post shit , but I will have to write a review on this one!

First of all……….. Club is mad small !!!!!!!!!! 2nd ……….. Sound system sucks aSSss!!!!! All speakers combined make waves of intensity like 40db (decibels )!(speakers were small and weak like 200 watts each .)What I m trying to say here is that it wasn’t loud at all ! (when u turn up your speakers in the car all the way up the sound produced is much more intense !!!So system sucked so bad that I was able to talk to my friend from 10 yard distance (also sometimes I was able to hear people on other side of main floor screaming and laughing and all of it sounded like a part of the song- actually it was much louder than song itself) 3rd…………..Lighting sucks, they have mad cheap shit that u can find for like $30 a peace and for some reason its so fucking bright inside that I felt like I was in the living room of some one’s house !!! (I mean those lights woulda be good for the high school basketball game or something !!!) 4th………… there was like 300 heads in whole club (If I was owner of this club I would charge like $5 just to get people in !!!) There was so much fucking space on the floor (place was empty) like for the International dancing contest!!!!!!!!(they could also give us numbers olool) Plus to make it worse majority couldn’t dance(especially guys) they didn’t know wtf r they doing ! I have to say girls danced way better !!!!!!! …….5th we got kicked out at 3:15am cause every1 left!!!(like 20 people)

The only thing I liked about this club was the crowd ( looks) and DJ. Track selection was fucking sick (even thought it was cd) !!!!! But I wasn’t really feeling the beat cause as I said sound system sucked!!!!

This is a nice place if u go with lots of friends (like 10) but if u r going with 1 or 2 its not worth of it !

YO THURSDAY IS A CHILL NIGHT BRO U DON'T NEED 3,00 PPL THERE AND LOUD ASS SOUND SYSTEM WE SAVE THAT FOR FRIDAYS.THIS PARTY HAS 3 THINGS A NICE UPSCALE ROOM A VERY GOODLOOKING CLEAN CROWD AND BANGING MUSIC WE DON'T NEED TO GO DEAF AND BE SWEATED ON.BANGING GIRLS BANGING MUSIC THATS ALL I NEED AND ASK FOR ON A THURSDAY 18 AND OVER.NEXT TIME THINK OF THE GOOD THINGS B4 U MAKE JUDGEMENT...ALOT OF PPL WORK HARD TO MAKE THIS A HOT PARTY AND SO FAR THE PPL HAVE SAID IT IS AND I AGREE...:puke:

I agree with ya that Twirl is a nice place for chilling! Bro u better chill cause some people have to pay $20 for chilling! If I wanted to chill that much I couda go to any party(for free). Next time I will make better judgment and if “bouncer” says # 240-245 r getting in I will just leave! And by the way all guest lists are closed at 1 am! :blown:

If u are one of those people that are working “hard “ to make this club better please do me a favor( steps 1 - 15) .1…Go to start ;…….. 2…programs ;….3……….. Microsoft word; 4…… select font size at least 300;5 type ……T; and 6 print;… 7…type…W; 8 print;…9 type I;10… print ;11 type R;…12. print;…13… type L;.14 print sooooo…15…… when u done with all 5 pages get some glue and 16…………. put that shit up on the entrance of the club so people know where is it !!!!!!!!!

lol yea tru i pasted it myself the first time i respect your opinion bro just don't give it so detailed next time just say u didn't like the place and the save some space i would rather have seen that lol but i didn't know the list ended at 1 ill check into that.:laugh:

All I'm going to say is that you know there's something wrong with a party when a 17 year old high school girl is running the VIP rope, and when people actually think Capello was a better DJ than Macaluso. Shows the intelligence level there.

:blown:<------ exactly how I felt on line during the opening night.

U honestly have some major issues

Someone who hates the world

and is bitter and takes the CP Board way to seriously really needs to be :blown:

I don't know what u have against me

and you know what

its funny cause seems like ur the only person whos got problems with me. To bad u cant come to my face and tell me it, u jus run away like the little boy that you are. So you know what....as I say to everyone else, and now to you, you have something against me, you know where I will be dont be childish and take it up on this board take it up with me personally. Also you talk because you dont know, cause if u knew, you would not talk

alright, everyone needs to just CHILL OUT.

i think twirl is a great party for thursday night. if you want sound system and macaluso and lightin and huge crowd..then go out fridays....we DO all have work friday morning and twirl is a nice place to dance and chill thursday night

so stop the bitching and whining and try to have fun.

and by the way...its saturday night...why are we still on this topic?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

whatever kiddo

say what u want it don't phase me

lol im happy and im not bothering n e 1

u are lol

:tongue:

i dont have a job in the scene but i have more respect in it than you'll ever know...

but then again...for you, ignorance is bliss...

BTW im not responding anymore to your stupidity...i have better things to do like go to a real party 2 blocks down and one block over on thursdays...