Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Been Going On?

Originally posted by Crackorn

I see a lot of new names. I've been hiding lately, making a feeble attempt at taking it easy. We all know how that never works. You know how we do. Someone please fill me in.

Well, I still like Twizzlers, dirty music and hot sex. You?

Drama? Why drama? That's no fun. That used to be just between a small number of people. Well, I tried a few of the other boards too. They're all good.

Yeah well, There's been a lot of stupidity about the v i p guest list board. I think a lot of people (club gods/godesses) went over there. so this board has been left with some negative nellys if you know what I mean. look at some of the older threads. its really silly. hopefully people are starting to get over it.

DO I deserve all this love??? Maybe.......... Well, I haven't seen most of you all since the Twilo fire. In fact, I'm almost done writing my book "Twilo Fire- 2001 The Last Time I Saw Anyone From CP" It will be in stores soon but you can order it from Amazon starting next week. I do miss all of you terribly and I hope to see you guys soon.

DO I deserve all this love??? Maybe.......... Well, I haven't seen most of you all since the Twilo fire. In fact, I'm almost done writing my book "Twilo Fire- 2001 The Last Time I Saw Anyone From CP" It will be in stores soon but you can order it from Amazon starting next week. I do miss all of you terribly and I hope to see you guys soon.

I missed the fire, I was in Florida... However have heard the story and will buy the book. Will this become a made for TV movie as well????

hmmm.... i dont know you crack... but i was in a car yesterday with some of your friends... on our way to neptunes... and between uknj, risa, and divalicious- somebody called you to see if you'd come... so yes, i guess you do still have some friends and are very missed!:)

Originally posted by littled

hmmm.... i dont know you crack... but i was in a car yesterday with some of your friends... on our way to neptunes... and between uknj, risa, and divalicious- somebody called you to see if you'd come... so yes, i guess you do still have some friends and are very missed!:)

I heard about all the mayhem that went on that day. Next time I'll be there, I promise. Someone has to convince Diva to go to CPI one night. This daytime stuff is too much for me.