Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GODS KITCHEN FRIDAY 27th

shadowlounge

This coming Friday the 27th GodsKitchen continues its North American residency at Shadow Lounge

this week featuring AZZIDO DA BASS (producers of the legendary track Dooms Night)

if that is not enough, the full installation of mega-decor has found its way from the UK, out of customs, and into Shadow Lounge to create what has become known as the world's most successful party.

check out video footage of Gods Kitchen at www.shadowlounge.com and go to video

and of course- free to cp members always. email your guest list to kris@shadowlounge.com

Originally posted by attomic

Yo bbflux you going 4 sure. M and I have been wanting to get together with yall since T+K's party.....Are they going?

Yup....there's a 95% chance we WILL be there. We always leave that small window of a chance that we don't go since something can always come up with the baby. But we'll be there, most likely. Let's meet up b/w 11:30 - 11:45 by the door. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

sobe will be working late friday. he will be ready for saturday !!

when will we ever meet ?? :)

peace, sobe

It'll happen Sobe, It'll happen. ;)

I don't think we'll be out on satruday, though. At my age, I need breaks b/w benders. I get a new wrinkle for every extra sleepless hour. :worry:

I'll be there.... or :square: ....

..... Look for a Bro. with LONG dreads and a black & white shirt...

I'm wondering If I'll finally meet some of you guys ???

Mackfunk look for me... I need to talk with you/ Kris/Gary T. (if he's still promoting there)

Peace Out,

DOC~B

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

That's a bad animiated gif b-side....did you make that?

Uhhhhh...welll.........sort of.... :D

MicroGrafix is a pretty bad ass program to say its easy as hell (It's like cheating)

Just got in from the kickass GK party :). I woulda stayed the whole time, but duty calls and I have to shoot at 11 am today.

Thanks go out to SL for helping us po' folk out at the door, and even coming in to see our antics. Drew was hauling ass on the 1200s, and ADB wasn't too shabby. Gotta give Drew credit for managing those LWRs and spinning at the same time.

Good all the old gang and meeting our Troll, Mimid, dieg0, angeleyes23, and finally Attomic :).

My cover has been blown too, Shadowlounge has put 2 and 2 together and knows what pod looks like. Ah well, screw that obscurity shit, it's not as if anyone's out to kill me (except for extacee al <---inside joke)! No more skulking around behind my online persona! Now I just have to find a presentable photo to tack on of myself...

Well, it's almost four, I can squeeze out 6 hrs of sleep, nite all :)