Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo!

diesel77

petrol what up! Im in chicago, but ill be home aug 3rd. email me, well hook up.

Brandon, i had to leave crobar for an hour and a half.(it was an emergency) When i got back around 2-230 and looked for you, you must have been gone. Then i called b2b, but i know he cant hang so i got his voice mail.

fuk so i partied with the crobar crakheadz till 9am then it got to hot i said fuk it and went to sleep. :blown:

tommy

Tommy, we all left Crobar at like 2:30, I was totally soaked in sweat and couldn't take it anymore. Transit got pretty damn good after you left, but it still wasn't as good as it was last time Cusick was spinning.

B2B, you couldn't hang huh??

Originally posted by diesel77

petrol what up! Im in chicago, but ill be home aug 3rd. email me, well hook up.

Brandon, i had to leave crobar for an hour and a half.(it was an emergency) When i got back around 2-230 and looked for you, you must have been gone. Then i called b2b, but i know he cant hang so i got his voice mail.

fuk so i partied with the crobar crakheadz till 9am then it got to hot i said fuk it and went to sleep. :blown:

tommy

Yeh sorry about that, thanks for leaving the message but we all ended up crashing round at Wombats. We were all still up as well, but i didn't check my messages. Wish i had now, i love that place... next time.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Ha Ha, B2B went home early... Now who can't hang??? JK

David, you gonna make it to Area 1??

Hey listen we were still up way after the sun came up;) Did you go to Cafe Sureal?

Nah probabley not firstly i have to work and, well we will see i may come down after work. Where is the venue from downtown is it far?

Originally posted by back2basics-

I really carn't take the day off, i have loads of stuff to do before i go down to DC next week.

B2B, you going to DC for the weekend too? It's my home away from home! Let me know if want some suggestions on where to party. the "scene" there is such an international crowd, that's why I love it!

Originally posted by scratchapella

B2B, you going to DC for the weekend too? It's my home away from home! Let me know if want some suggestions on where to party. the "scene" there is such an international crowd, that's why I love it!

If i can swing it i will, it's work but i am trying to get there Wed - Fri. I have some freinds out there too, so i really want to hit up a few clubs.

B2B,

I used to love going to this place called "Red", it's on Jefferson Circle in Dupont. Excellent place for house music. Wednesday nights are Andalu, and Thursdays are either Saeed (no Palash though) or Tom B. OH! and ask around who's at Nation that Friday, they bring in some of the best talent outside of DC. Oooh, this is making me kinda sad. . .