Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tomorrow night i may embark on my plugging journey!

And the only time I ever saw anyone put something up they're ass was in that movie Trainspotting (fav movie of all time).....the dude was detoxing from heroin and he put suppositries up his ass..but if anyone has ever detoxed before, you would know that you get crazy diarrhea...like pissing out your ass.....so he had to go...lost the suppositories and ended up climbing into the toilet....great scene...but I still don't get the whole ass thing....:screwy:

Ummm, this is quite possibly the stupidest thing ive ever heard?!?! How are you supposed to digest a pill going backwards?!?! plus ouch, exit only! ARHIDSAFHUIFASUH my rectum is in severe painthinkin about it

it does work..havent tried it...they used to talk about it all the time on here..

my ex did it and says its alot better......

And the only time I ever saw anyone put something up they're ass was in that movie Trainspotting (fav movie of all time).....the dude was detoxing from heroin and he put suppositries up his ass..but if anyone has ever detoxed before, you would know that you get crazy diarrhea...like pissing out your ass.....so he had to go...lost the suppositories and ended up climbing into the toilet....great scene...but I still don't get the whole ass thing....:screwy:

You like cock in the ass?

you people............plugging is GREAT and gets you really fucked up. HOWEVER, you have to plug the whole pill, not break it in half. I did that once at a wedding of all places and the pointy parts of the pill were not pleasant in my anal cavity.