Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FucK Clubplanet, Fuck Dave, Fuck House, Fuck People, Fuck Small Furry Animals, F.U!

I'm willing to fuck anything in sight except those fuckin' little furry animals you mentioned. I think they all stink they come here, steal our women and our jobs and they're fuckin' ugly.

They should all fuckin' be sent back to their own country... or forest... or island. Yeah thats it! Back to the island with Elvis and all.

I think no animal should be allowed to be furry... or little! In fact, animals with those attributes are not even real animals. Hummm they're just... animals for fuck sake!

And that's all fine and true and if you dont believe me... well check-out the bible! That motha fuckin' shit is all written in there.

all right, that was a little far fetched I've gotta say but... just as meaningfull as the rest of the thread. Man, I could've been a non-fur supremacist tryin' to get a message across.

Then again, it might well be the pills!!!!

See ya man

Well I usally hump a semi realistic female dummy made of recycled toasters... :mad: [can you see all the sexual tension in that little face?]but everybody's free do do what they want over their week-ends.

So I guess fucking an A-bomb is just healthy sexual habits. Just be carefull now... you never know how many freaks that mannequin had before.

Well gothzane it's been fun to find someone with a decent lifestyle wich is so rare with kids these days but this probably is the wors subject I've seen as breakeraver said [true man true].

You're a true inspiration and I'll fuck away the week-end thinking of you and your partners [or maybe not!].

See ya around the bord man!

Actually were discussing the most bizzare made up clusterfuck

that you would want to sexually hump.

For instance...

Id enjoy humping a ravenous raging rabbid rabbit stuffed with ridgid razors.

The fact that most of it starts with R...is just coincidence to my insanity *Bows*

*Cackle*

:flame: