Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude asians at Exit..

karch

Aight. Sorry I gotta do this. Last night really pissed made me mad. I think the asians at Exit are really rude. Like they think there the only ones there and they own the place. I'm not saying every single one of them. I met a few cool ones there. But for the majority yeah I do think so. A whole gang of them decides to plow me and like 10 other people over just to get near the stage area. They just act like there the only ones there. I think they're really rude there. I never ever in my life had a juice head push me into or plow into me. I thought juiceheads were supposed to be the rude ones. I always see rudeness from asians in the club. I could tell you so many other incidents. Again NOT ALL asians are like that I know, I met and know a few cool ones in there

Originally posted by gothzane

Im usualy in the red room 24/7 surrounded by them...but they seem cool enough.

Your right about the Red room, when I chill there it's a totally different vibe with Asians then it is on the main floor.

yeah, i know what you mean. but like you said...not all asians.

Its wierd b/c more of the wanna be juice heads are always rude to me. i rremember one time this white guy kept on bumping into me. so i just stopped and told him to "chill." He looked at me and pushed me.

Come on! i'm a girl. so i just got really pissed off and went toward the asian section. :rolleyes:

glad 2 here that everyone here here dont think all asians r rude... only some r...as an american born asian i too c dat some of my peeps r rude... they're pushin and bumpin into each other. and sometimes i dont even get a sorry for their bad majority of the time i get dat from the FOBs (fresh off the boats) but i'll say sorry for my peeps... some of them dont know manners. i myself feel dat when i'm at the club and even if the other person bumps into me i say sorry no matter wat...i guess i'm afraid the whole incident would ruin my roll...hahahhaa yo even 1 time i ran outta loot and couldn't tip the bartender...freakin i went around for about a half an hour tryin to find my friends so i can borrow a buck to tip her...i couldn't enjoy my roll until i knew dat i didn't stiff her...hahahahha:laugh:

Originally posted by lokey

glad 2 here that everyone here here dont think all asians r rude... only some r...as an american born asian i too c dat some of my peeps r rude... they're pushin and bumpin into each other. and sometimes i dont even get a sorry for their bad majority of the time i get dat from the FOBs (fresh off the boats) but i'll say sorry for my peeps... some of them dont know manners. i myself feel dat when i'm at the club and even if the other person bumps into me i say sorry no matter wat...i guess i'm afraid the whole incident would ruin my roll...hahahhaa yo even 1 time i ran outta loot and couldn't tip the bartender...freakin i went around for about a half an hour tryin to find my friends so i can borrow a buck to tip her...i couldn't enjoy my roll until i knew dat i didn't stiff her...hahahahha:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HA....what are we laughing at? :confused:

idk whats goin on but most of them act like we r the enemy when we r there whatever happend to the family vibE AT A CLUB why cant we all get along juice headz asians everyone who goes drags whatever lets be nice

its not right that we all clutter so theres fuckin east and west sides of the club the vibe at exit is going sour ppl!!! they act rude then we act rude whats goin to come of that can we all grow up n have a good tyme yeesh

and i wish i could get through that side of the main floor with out the clan tryin to not let me go that way im a patron too dammit :blown: :blown: :blown:

--------------------------------------------------

im not trying to say all asians are rude but what happend to "the vibe"? plur plur plur ppl

and to all at that end of exit : if ya see someone struggling to get by DONT make it harder ...one night i couldnt get through and one guy who happend to be asian wouldnt move no matter how much i said excuse me and eventually i just got pushed down to the ground by everyone else pushing

pushing does nothing but start a trampling movement

you sound like a fob

"glad 2 here that everyone here here dont think all asians r rude... only some r...as an american born asian i too c dat some of my peeps r rude... they're pushin and bumpin into each other. and sometimes i dont even get a sorry for their bad majority of the time i get dat from the FOBs (fresh off the boats) but i'll say sorry for my peeps... some of them dont know manners. i myself feel dat when i'm at the club and even if the other person bumps into me i say sorry no matter wat...i guess i'm afraid the whole incident would ruin my roll...hahahhaa yo even 1 time i ran outta loot and couldn't tip the bartender...freakin i went around for about a half an hour tryin to find my friends so i can borrow a buck to tip her...i couldn't enjoy my roll until i knew dat i didn't stiff her...hahahahha"

sorry buddy...born and raised in brooklyn...my chinese is 0% and my english is 100%...americans think i'm a chink and chinks think i'm american... so i'm ABC (american born chink)

"you sound like a fob"

Originally posted by madrappa

i hate da whole thing dat they got their own little side.. c'mmon man no need for dat

its not that they "got" there own little side. (or that they dont want the whites there--cause my friends and i always go over)------>they stay in one spot so that all the white people know where to get e. :tongue:

it would be bad business to move around too much.

Originally posted by clubbingirl

its not that they "got" there own little side. (or that they dont want the whites there--cause my friends and i always go over)------>they stay in one spot so that all the white people know where to get e. :tongue:

it would be bad business to move around too much.

well... if they were trying to let all the "white" people know where to get "e" they'd answer you when you talk to them... they ignore us "white" people by not letting us dance with them and by not selling us e if we want it ... and this doesnt go for the "asians" that do not act like this <obviously> and no they didnt "get " their own side they claimed it by congregating there like a fuk_N cult ---> next well see little italy off to the left and euro disney to the farther right oh and on the left you have spain... give me a break

its not wrong to hang out with your own ppl but everyone else dosent have to feel like we r excluded and not wanted around them just for not being asian they could be polite even if that was the case and they dont want us there :horns:

hahahhaha clubbingirl...dat was a good one :)...but not all of us deal... it's like sayin all blacks r crooks... and as for the asians hangin on 1 side...we all know wat ur talkin about.. i myself rather chill all ova the club...cuz like i said my chinese is bad and i wont understand one word they r sayin;p but the way i c it ...i try to understand wat they r goin thru...gotta c both sides of each story...the way i c it is dat the asians r a minority in the club. most of the club r all whites...some feel uncomfy and rather chill on the asian side...dats all...plus some dont even know english well so who da hell they r gonna talk to than asians... plus they must c the club as... the whites chill by the stage y dont they come chill on the asian side... so we gotta c both sides...

Originally posted by myndanycer05

well... if they were trying to let all the "white" people know where to get "e" they'd answer you when you talk to them... they ignore us "white" people by not letting us dance with them and by not selling us e if we want it ... and this doesnt go for the "asians" that do not act like this <obviously> and no they didnt "get " their own side they claimed it by congregating there like a fuk_N cult ---> next well see little italy off to the left and euro disney to the farther right oh and on the left you have spain... give me a break

its not wrong to hang out with your own ppl but everyone else dosent have to feel like we r excluded and not wanted around them just for not being asian they could be polite even if that was the case and they dont want us there :horns:

I know there are asians that are rude.....but what you make it sound like is that there are NO rude whites. everyone is just cranky b/c the club is hot, etc etc.

oh, i never said the asians were trying* to let all the whites know where to get e. i'm just saying they are "staying" off to oneside b/c thats where they've always stood.

"like a fuckin cult"<--just cause they are on one side, they ARE considered a cult? the whites are on the other side...how come they are not a cult? god.:rolleyes:

and as for everything else, asians get dissed going into the white section also. so its a 2-way street.

god, this topic is never going to die down. people should just go and have a good time. then if a person pisses you off...deal with him/her....NOT there race.

peace:D :D :D

most of the time if an asian kid dont sell u e, its cause they dont wanna risk getting caught,

so they sell to their usual customers.

they sell to friends or friend's friend, , , , ,

im sure they would love to sell to the everyone else, but its just not worth the risk

that's what i think

im not tryin to hate on only asians

im not tryin to say anyone should walk around sayin e e e e e or whathave you no one wants any problems gettin in trouble

cant we all just fuk-n get along n danyce?

its NOT just asians that r rude there's grrls of all ethnicities and guys too

and white is a color asians are white too ya know

but whatever white you rtalkin about is on either sides and i was being sarcastic when i said a cult

go easy go easy :jawdrop:

im not tryin to HATE at all

and .... i dont even lyke e thankyouverymuch

shyt rots your brain