Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this friday, Limelight, Exit or Soundfactory

This Friday  

33 members have voted

1. 1. This Friday

• Exit
    • Limelight
    • Soundfactory

Andrew Mendez is going to be at Limelight again this friday. Whoever saw hime last friday will def. be there again, he tore shit up! This week is spinning a 10 hour set. There should be a CP meetup, lets set it up.

Originally posted by princess0111

WELL IF I ACTUALLY WAS GOING OUT THIS WEEKEND LOL.....IT WOULD DEFINATELY BE EXIT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT WITH MY TONY DRAPER SPINNIN.........HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY PASS UP EXIT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT..........IT'S THE INEVITABLE........:D:bounce:

i hear you on that but 3 hip hop album releases and dj..... i forget his name spinnig hip hop on the main floor even if it is for a half hour is totally wack.... i want no part of exit this friday.....

limelight for me this week

Originally posted by launch

Andrew Mendez is going to be at Limelight again this friday. Whoever saw hime last friday will def. be there again, he tore shit up! This week is spinning a 10 hour set. There should be a CP meetup, lets set it up.

umm.. 10 hour set??

i think you've been misinformed.. even he spins from open til close it couldnt' possibly be more than 7...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

umm.. 10 hour set??

i think you've been misinformed.. even he spins from open til close it couldnt' possibly be more than 7...

>I'm going to be spinning fro open-close...10pm-8am. With the momentum of the night from last week to this I am hoping to have all of you staying til 8...it's going to be a fun night!

see you there

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by A to Z

>I'm going to be spinning fro open-close...10pm-8am. With the momentum of the night from last week to this I am hoping to have all of you staying til 8...it's going to be a fun night!

see you there

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

yo ill be there to check you out... ive heard good things so i gotta come see for myself..lol...

anyway i hope its pumping and you are throwing it down real intense......