Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CATS Or DOGS? (canenine vrs feline..which do you prefer?)

Mugz took me to see "Cats and Dogs" and I laughed my ass off through out the entire film!

I laughed so hard that I actualy pooped on one of the seats and we got thrown out of the theatre (but that's another poll all together)

Arf!Arf!ArF!

In any case I though that even though the movie makes the cats the enemy I've met some pretty chill cats in my days!

Arrrooo....

Us animals are like people..some are assholes and some are fun to be around!

But what I wanted to know whas this:

Are you a DOG person

or

A CAT lover?

(I've asked this before but my canine curiosity is aimed at the newbies)

Originally posted by mugwump

"CATS rule!"

Dogs are a BITCH!

(Hey Jenny if this is supose to be a POLL..why didn't you use the "poll" function?)

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

your an ASS!

(and I'm doing this poll OLD SCHOOL..thank you very much. jerk)

Just type:

"Dog" or "cat"..

and tell us why..

Geez is there something wrong with that MUGZ!?

yo no offense jen but cats rule the earth?

why?

cuz dogs are obedient and loyal.

cats have their own life to lead

and of they feel like it, let you in

on a few of their secret moments.

it's Expected when a dog slobbers on you.

it's Special when a cat pays attention to you

and bothers to take a time out.

dogs will save your life in a minute, a cat will just stare as you drop dead, cats saliva has an incredible amount of bacteria which can be deadly if it gets into your blood after a bite. Cats are depositories for feline aids and other diseases, which dogs dont get. Cats are antisocial animal, even in the wild, dogs are highly social as we humans are. I like dogs better, cant you tell?:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thehacker

yo no offense jen but cats rule the earth?

why?

cuz dogs are obedient and loyal.

cats have their own life to lead

and of they feel like it, let you in

on a few of their secret moments.

it's Expected when a dog slobbers on you.

it's Special when a cat pays attention to you

and bothers to take a time out.

Very well said!

Originally posted by witchesbrew

dogs will save your life in a minute, a cat will just stare as you drop dead, cats saliva has an incredible amount of bacteria which can be deadly if it gets into your blood after a bite. Cats are depositories for feline aids and other diseases, which dogs dont get. Cats are antisocial animal, even in the wild, dogs are highly social as we humans are. I like dogs better, cant you tell?:laugh: :laugh:

1. The fact that cats will take off in the face of danger rather than risk their own ass proves they are *smarter*- they're looking out for number one!

2. I've never been bitten that hard by a cat. Plus I'm sure it's easier for a Pitt Bull to rip your head off than it is to die from an infected wound from a cat.

3. Feline AIDS does not affect humans. Plus, humans harbor lots of nasty diseases, including AIDS. Are dogs better than we are (I already know your answer to this one, Jenny!).

4. I know plenty of cats, including my own, that are highly social. They just don't kiss your butt!

Cats rule- 'nuff said! :tongue:

DOGS all the way.

And they are not stupid.

My husky is way too smart for her own good.

She was mad at me one day, because I left her alone too long, and so she made sure I was looking her way and then she jumped up and down in her water bowl and then ran around in circles on my bed.

DAMN SMART DOG!

SHe's actually really sweet most of the time, I swear!

I don't recall cats being "mans best friend". I mean, you throw a toy and the dog retrieves it. Cats get all excited and chase a "mouse" of all things. Secondly, when was the last time you saw a sign that said " beware of cat"? Dogs thinks and respond to humans where as cats look at you like your fregging retarded or something. DOGS WITHOUT A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

To tastyt

Actually I was just pointing out diseases cat have, not diseases we can get from cats, if cats are so smart why wouldnt they save you, YOU ARE their food source so if they don't try and save you they are stupid... I am an Environmental Biology student at Columbia University. every study we run shows dogs are way smarter than cats, if you have a beef with that take it up with senior biologists, zoologists and animal behavior experts who will side with what I just said in a minute, dogs and cats evolved from a common relative that was very much like a mongoose, However dogs are higher in the evolutionary ladder, and their brain to body ratio are higher than cats, so yes dogs are on the average, smarter than cats...

Guest gabo

I love most animals, but I love DOGS the best.

Cats are alittle boring, they never come when you call them and you cant wrestle with a cat, unless you want to get 50 stitches!

Dogs can protect you, the most a cat will do is get hair all over the legs of someone breaking in!

It wasn't as good as I'd hoped but the skit with "CAT LASSIE" was dead on..

Scene; a kid stuck under a tree..

a cat stares at him stupidly..

Kid: "Go get help Cat Lassie hurry.."

(Cat hesitates licks it's paw and runs off)

Kid:(Night time and still under tree) "Cat lassie will save me!"

shot of cat purring asleep in it's bed!

Bet if the kid promised it some Sushi it would have Meowd all over town.

Truth is Cats are opportunist self centered assholes!

ARF!

I'd save ANYONE of you regardless.,.

I like humans (most of them any way..)

very true my dear homegirl...I would like to add"Cats take care of themselves"

Unfortunately, the average cat owner (in this country at least) owns a cat because "cats look after themselves". Well, not quite. What they mean is "everyone else in the street can look after my cat". The cat owner's neighbours seem to have to provide somewhere for the cat to sleep, crap, feed....

"Cats are cleverer than dogs"

This allegation from cat owners always intrigues me. They say that dogs are stupid because they allow themselves to be trained. That's funny, because in humans (and dolphins) an ability to learn is generally considered as being a sign of intelligence. A child who refuses to do what it's told and sits around sulkily ignoring the people around it is generally considered to be a problem child - definitely not an A grade student. Exactly why do cat owners think cats are so clever?

"Dogs are dependent and clingy"

I think they mean "social" here. I would have said that dogs were less dependent than people by a long way. But they are social animals - they like company, as do people. Personally I can't see the attraction of having a pet that doesn't seem to know who I am and sometimes forgets to come home. I wouldn't want to share my life or home with a person like that either.

Then of course there are working dogs. The dependence thing is completely turned around. Can you imagine a cat finding someone in an avalanche or buried under a building after an earthquake? Or what about warning its owner about an intruder in the house? Or checking for drugs and explosives at the airport? Maybe defending its owner against a mugger/rapist in the street? Would a cat stand guard over your baby's pram in the garden? Would it leap from a lifeboat into stormy seas to take a life preserver to a drowning man? Would blind and deaf people be given seeing and hearing cats? Of course not, that would be silly. Cats don't do that stuff.

Guest gabo

Are you sure its a cat and not a skunk? You didn't find it knocking over your garbage cans 2:00am did you? lol:tongue: :laugh:

Originally posted by witchesbrew

To tastyt

Actually I was just pointing out diseases cat have, not diseases we can get from cats, if cats are so smart why wouldnt they save you, YOU ARE their food source so if they don't try and save you they are stupid... I am an Environmental Biology student at Columbia University. every study we run shows dogs are way smarter than cats, if you have a beef with that take it up with senior biologists, zoologists and animal behavior experts who will side with what I just said in a minute, dogs and cats evolved from a common relative that was very much like a mongoose, However dogs are higher in the evolutionary ladder, and their brain to body ratio are higher than cats, so yes dogs are on the average, smarter than cats...

Okay hon... take a Xanax and chill... I think you're taking this a little too seriously!

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny

It wasn't as good as I'd hoped but the skit with "CAT LASSIE" was dead on..

Scene; a kid stuck under a tree..

a cat stares at him stupidly..

Kid: "Go get help Cat Lassie hurry.."

(Cat hesitates licks it's paw and runs off)

Kid:(Night time and still under tree) "Cat lassie will save me!"

shot of cat purring asleep in it's bed!

LMFAO! Yes, I saw that too. Absolutely hysterical! Cat Lassie's no fool, he went back home to chill in his bed!

Guest jackdiesel

Dogs do it for me, but only B/C that sexybitchjenny and nitro were the only ones to welcome me on my last visit... :half:

Cats I agree have a mystique about them and I have always liked the feed me and I just happen to hang out in your yard kind (alley cat). I personally have two American staff -shire Terriers (those of you who have them know what this is the pc term for them) They do require more care then a cat and belive me my male is out of his mind .But I would never trade their loyalty or sincerity for any thing in the world.Also since this is an animal topic if any of you have a problem dog or any thing like that pm me I could probably recommend a solution for it.