Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mendez Tore Up Merge!

Will all you losers just relax and stop this competition shit between Denny and everyone. Please read the first post, I was just complementing Andrew on the great job he did on sat night. All you pricks turn this into some DJ bashing, mine is better than yours competition. Get a fuckin life already! Everyone is open to there opinion, but this shit is rediculous. Like youve heard b4, enjoy the variety out there, and dont be so closed minded. Denny is great, Mendez is great, there are alot of good DJs out there. Your like a bunch of little kids following there favorite super hero. Be happy for all of them that they are making a living doing this, and try to appreciate their efforts to make your wknd nights the best times of your life!!! :D Cant we all just get along!:(

Originally posted by muzika

"njclubmaster"? Listen. Maybe if you went out to clubs, you would know that retro metro was way, way before the summer thing at tempts. Everyone knows that that was a total copy cat of the retro metro party. They did that party all winter long at metro.And not for nothing, denny could not shine andrews shoes on a normal night, let alone a retro night. Denny has his momements,but Andrew is excellent. So get your facts straight. And no, i do not work at merge, but i do work in the industry, which at times , i am not to proud of cause of immature idiots like yourself mr. "clubmaster". Move on.

I THINK THIS IS WHERE YOU'RE "WHO's BETTER THAN WHO" SHIT BEGAN...

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I THINK THIS IS WHERE YOU'RE "WHO's BETTER THAN WHO" SHIT BEGAN...

Well hopefully those 2 dramastarters will read my last post Ms saynotodrama.. It wont make a difference, but at least its out there:) Oh drama!

>ALRIGHT...let's get something straight here. How about no-1 started this old school night! As for a DJ...doing these nights are nothing but fun! I'm sure Denny would agree w/ me that doing old school night provide the people w/ a fun atmosphere, and that's our job as DJ's to make all of YOU have a great time. DJing these kinds of nights bring back soo many good times that sometimes we all forget why we go out.

>So we can all SQUASH this shit...Denny is a great DJ. for someone like me who is only 22, I enjoy going to tempts and listening to him. He play's alot of songs that i would like to play but the fact is me and him are 2 different styles and play completly different. I grew up w/ different influences than he, thus different styles. Enjoy the different kinds of music down the shore and lets have a great summer!!!!

PLUR

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by hongkongphooey

HMMM. I do recall seeing A-Z at Tempts a few weekends ago having a grand old time. I guess he was taking notes for his big night at Merge!!:gas:

>Your right...i was @ Tempts having a "grand old time." What's wrong w/ that? as far as taking notes...don't think so. I have better things to do when i'm out w/ my freinds.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

PS: MUZIKA...WHY DON'T YOU ASK A-Z WHICH CLUB HE SPENT THE PAST THREE SATURDAY NIGHTS BEFORE HIS DEBUT AT MERGE?? Hmmmm..I WONDER?:rolleyes: I heard he had to sharpen his pencil FOUR TIMES...taking notes so hard! :eek:

>Actally the BIGGEST reason why i go to tempts is because i just so happens that 2 of my real good freinds bartend and i like to come and say hi. By the way...I don't use a pencil...I use a pen ;). you can see it better LOL.

peace "SAY NO TO DRAMA"

Andrew :)

Originally posted by A to Z

>Actally the BIGGEST reason why i go to tempts is because i just so happens that 2 of my real good freinds bartend and i like to come and say hi. By the way...I don't use a pencil...I use a pen ;). you can see it better LOL.

peace "SAY NO TO DRAMA"

Andrew :)

WHATEVER...I THINK DENNY NEEDS HIS SHOES SHINED! :idea:

Originally posted by ladybijan22

no comprende!!! :confused: This makes NO SENSE whatsoever. Next time try the edit button!!;)

Ok....I've read it again and again and again. And it's not Funny it's not fun. So why don't you explain what in God's name you are trying to say!!!

Lady----I must call you later and chat!

Very busy at work these days.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by A to Z

>ALRIGHT...let's get something straight here. How about no-1 started this old school night! As for a DJ...doing these nights are nothing but fun! I'm sure Denny would agree w/ me that doing old school night provide the people w/ a fun atmosphere, and that's our job as DJ's to make all of YOU have a great time. DJing these kinds of nights bring back soo many good times that sometimes we all forget why we go out.

>So we can all SQUASH this shit...Denny is a great DJ. for someone like me who is only 22, I enjoy going to tempts and listening to him. He play's alot of songs that i would like to play but the fact is me and him are 2 different styles and play completly different. I grew up w/ different influences than he, thus different styles. Enjoy the different kinds of music down the shore and lets have a great summer!!!!

PLUR

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

True ... true ... :cool:

I think it's great that everyone on the board voices there opinion on dj's, and sticks up for there favorite dj's.

When Tsettos reads this board and i'm sure he does, he must love to see how much his fans stick up and fight for him, as well as other dj's that are constantly praised on here. Let's remember everyone has there own opinion and everyone should accept it.

We should all be glad that we live in an area with so many great dj's.

Now in Tsettos' defense, he has been playing and mixing old shit in his sets for years now, it's nothing new.

Originally posted by bumparella

Ok....I've read it again and again and again. And it's not Funny it's not fun. So why don't you explain what in God's name you are trying to say!!!

Lady----I must call you later and chat!

Very busy at work these days.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

The fact that you wrote its not funny, its not fun LMFAO!!!!!

Thanks Billy Crystal!!!

• 4 months later...