Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People with Shore Houses....

..Okay here is a question for all of you that have a shore house...

When you share a room with another couple - do you find it offensive when they decide to go at it when you are in the room. I mean my GOD - have some respect for people that are trying to sleep. What's even worse was that they were not quiet about it and the things that were coming out of their mouths ...........I almost died. I think it was more funny than anything, but C'mon.

I mean this is the third year in a row that I have had a shore house with my boyfriend and I would NEVER do that unless we were the only ones in the room - I just think it is tacky .........

What are everyone else's thoughts.

Thats a tough one b/c some people have thier only chance to bang each other on a shore weekend night. At the same time the roomate could be a little more polite by not FUCKING in front of you in such a loud way. My advice:

A. Join In

B. Be a Voyer

C. Tell her not to get Fucked while your sleeping....

This stuff happens ever summer, I never had a problem with it as long as what ever roomate I had was not going hoggin....

Chris

Originally posted by drama

When you share a room with another couple - do you find it offensive when they decide to go at it when you are in the room. I mean my GOD - have some respect for people that are trying to sleep. What's even worse was that they were not quiet about it and the things that were coming out of their mouths ...........I almost died. I think it was more funny than anything, but C'mon.

I mean this is the third year in a row that I have had a shore house with my boyfriend and I would NEVER do that unless we were the only ones in the room - I just think it is tacky .........

They should have went outside or in the living room or bathroom. I have a theory if I'm not getting any I don't want to seeing other people getting there's.

Unless the third party is ok with it. Its like school in summer.. NO CLASS! But funny! Even worse, my bro was in Merge bathroom around 2:30, and there were people banging in the puke and piss filled stall. Kinky, but f-in NASTY!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Thats a tough one b/c some people have thier only chance to bang each other on a shore weekend night. At the same time the roomate could be a little more polite by not FUCKING in front of you in such a loud way. My advice:

A. Join In

B. Be a Voyer

C. Tell her not to get Fucked while your sleeping....

This stuff happens ever summer, I never had a problem with it as long as what ever roomate I had was not going hoggin....

Chris

...I understand that sometimes these people have not other opportunity, but the people in my room do - they have their own place...

Oh, then thats f ed up. Some shore houses are small and a couple can either bang and make a small scene or not do it at all. Why not say to your roommate "Don't fuck in front of me?"

There is a way to fuck and not wake up the room too...

Or do what the guys do:

"Yo bro, gotta use the room for a bit and lay some pipe."

"No prob, just finish by 3...."

No Keep it for the shower or the Bathroom. D I share a room with my sister .... Just the thought would make me sick...

Guest saleen351

Apparently most of yous didn't go to a wild college..Comeone Carbone weve seen it all at ecu..That shit happend every nite and every party, its the summer.... I'd get a beach chair and a six pack turn the lights on say "Action" be a director ..

Originally posted by saleen351

Apparently most of yous didn't go to a wild college..Comeone Carbone weve seen it all at ecu..That shit happend every nite and every party, its the summer.... I'd get a beach chair and a six pack turn the lights on say "Action" be a director ..

...exactly that was college. I am too old and have too much class to be subjected to that.

I'm gonna give "having sex in front of your roomate" the thumbs up. I think that sex is very important and if they need to have it right then, right there, then they should. And they shouldnt give a crap if you do the same thing to them. Real friends don't get mad when you bang in front of them.

my friends wouldnt fuck someone with me in the room...they have more class than that.....

as for my bf and i, we either do it when no one is around, in the outside shower, or wait til we get back up north...no biggie :cool:

Originally posted by sum12nv

my friends wouldnt fuck someone with me in the room...they have more class than that.....

as for my bf and i, we either do it when no one is around, in the outside shower, or wait til we get back up north...no biggie :cool:

Sounds like you guys have a real exciting sex life. It must be like two sheep going at it. BORING. If you need to Fuck, You need to FUCK bottom line.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Sounds like you guys have a real exciting sex life. It must be like two sheep going at it. BORING. If you need to Fuck, You need to FUCK bottom line.

...it has nothing to do with having a boring sex life or not - it has to do with respect and maybe some class. I am sorry - the people in my room may feel the urge to fuck, but that does not mean I have the urge to listen to it. To be honest it turns my stomach because that is a side of my friends that I NEVER want to see. We are not in college anymore and are supposed to be mature adults - our morals should be changing a little bit.

...it has nothing to do with having a boring sex life or not - it has to do with respect and maybe some class. I am sorry - the people in my room may feel the urge to fuck, but that does not mean I have the urge to listen to it. To be honest it turns my stomach because that is a side of my friends that I NEVER want to see. We are not in college anymore and are supposed to be mature adults - our morals should be changing a little bit.

D I was not directing that toward you I was directing that to the some other female that posted.

D I was not directing that toward you I was directing that to the some other female that posted.

Fuck That.... FACE DOWN ASS UP..... A little ringside Rodeo w/some friends watching.

NA.. I agree we are suspose to be getting a bit more mature w/ more class.:eek:

...I know, but I am just feel really strongly about this right now - it was actually never an issue for me before until I was left with an experience that turned my stomach and changed the way I look at this person forever..:puke:

...I know, but I am just feel really strongly about this right now - it was actually never an issue for me before until I was left with an experience that turned my stomach and changed the way I look at this person forever..:puke:

Drama, darling; what is turning your stomach? The fact that your friend chose to have relations with you in the room or the way she had them.

I totally agree that when the heat is turned up, you need to make a move but what are we, animals? Take a cold shower, do it in the shower, go to the beach but unless your friend is 16 and has no where else to go, it was a classless act.:(

drama...he was directing that towards me....damn joeycarbone, didnt know my post would hit such a nerve for you to talk shit about me and my man....:eek: