Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did everyone have a good weekend?

sinergygrl

You didn't miss much unless you like saunas...

Transit was good, it started to get crowded later in the night...

Crobar, all I can say is fucking yuck. That place has a great vibe, but it's so damn hot and sticky and dingie feeling in there. I have never felt so dirty in my life. It must have been like 110 in there. When I left my shirt was entirely soaked, front and back, my hair was soaked, even my socks were soaked. And from what I hear after we left they started playing madison avenue and fragma tracks...

we'll see you next time, hopefully feeling better...

i had a great weeekend - thanks for asking

gots lots of sleep, blazed some tasty buds, drank some ice cold beers in the hot sun, chilled to some great music and ate like a king

but the evil bossman returns from vacation tomottow, so the honeymoon is O-VAH

Don't get me wrong. I love Crobar, I love the people that hang out at Crobar. But you would think with the money that place takes in they would be able to get a better air conditioner.

Yes it is like that. Every saturday night. This time I was a little fucked up, so the sweating was partially due to that. But it is always way too hot in there.

Oh and watch out for the big muscleheads running around with no shirts on sweating on you too.... lol (Tommy)

I want to know what happend to Iggies, anbody have any idea?

Yeh Crobar is unfotunatley always like that synergy, but i guess due to the heat outside it was worse. Seem's to me eveywhere is like that in Chi-town. It's not two bad upstairs in RedNo5, but you either like it up there or hate it. Most of the big names play downstairs.

Actually that Moroccan restaurant we went to was pretty fly, props to Wombat for picking that place.

They had some pretty good tunes on and the decor in that place is pretty amazing. I wanted to rob them of some of there bar stools, but Lindsey would put one up her top..

They had some very cool cocktail drinks, 'rockin Moroccan' are well worth trying.

sinergy, crobar is always pretty hot. When i got there sat around midnight it was acutally pretty cool in there. Later on it got hot but i dont think it was that bad considering it was like 80 outside overnight.

Its def worth going though, so send me a pM if you want to go sat.

tommy

b2b, can you email me the addy of that restaurant please.....