Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy Playmate And Richie Santana Next Sunday At The Surf

For you that missed in yesterday the Surf was off the hook. DJ Boris played a great 2 hour set of the music that made the best party ever in Manhattan so BIG. Then he ended up with some of the hardest shit ever heard. All in all another great Sunday at the Surf. This Sunday night we continue with the already strong momentum as we present BEAUTIFUL hosted by Playboy Playmate Nicole VanCroft. We also have a special guest DJ this Sunday. Super producer and remixer Richie Santana.

Guest saleen351

I dunno whats hotter the playmates or RS beats.

I'll be there....for sure, I missed it when he tore it up at temps...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xocutie23xo

What time does Surf Club close or die down on Sundays???

usually 10 or so but not this week, you be crazy to leave when RS is playing

Hey sum12nv we got to meet up...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sum12nv

saleen....im sure you'll see me and chris.......come by and say hi :tongue:

DEAL!!!

I got to the surf at 7:45 and I thought Kirk Lopez was off the hook. I s the same guy who does dj and bunka's? He spun so fucking hard it was great. I guess he's been eating his wheaties.

I thought Boris had a tough act to follow but I only got to hear about 30 mins of him because my friend almost got into a fight so the bouncers decided to just to kick him out because I guess they new the other clowns and they decided for some reasom because there so big and tough with all 8 of them to drag his head on the gravel and kick him a few times but they fucked up because they gave him a chance to strike back and he had a nice shot on one of the fat looser bouncers. So decided to leave to go back to my house to check on him and hope he didn't wreck the house and he was covered with blood. I didn't really care about leaving early because I was going to Tempts anyway but as for the bouncers they better watch there fucking backs,I wonder how tough there going to be when there on there own.

Here are the answers for everyone:

First what people haven't noticed is that the Surf Club is been going pretty steady now past 12. That is why Temps is getting busier later and later every Sunday. Last week Boris still had a full dance floor at 12:30. Tempkid sorry about what happened to your boy. About what time Richie goes on, he will follow the same pattern as all our guest DJs go. He won't go on til at least 9 maybe 9:30. About Kirk Lopez, yes that is the same guy that plays at Hunka Bunka and D'Jais. He is one of the most underrated djs around. He is all about consistency and that is why he is working every Sunday afternoon.

Next Sunday the Foam Returns with another Surf Club First, DJ Anthony Acid.

Guest saleen351

stigeleiro,

Ok RS is da bomb, but I got one more little request,,just a little one

J. Vicious spinning and W. Houston singing her club mixes...that would be phat!!!!

can you hook it up brother???????

Originally posted by saleen351

stigeleiro,

Ok RS is da bomb, but I got one more little request,,just a little one

J. Vicious spinning and W. Houston singing her club mixes...that would be phat!!!!

can you hook it up brother???????

I should be able to help you with the first request but the Whitney

Houston request, what the hell are u smoking???? No way in hell will any NJ club afford to bring her in to perform. Also, she would never do a night club that would me a major step down for her

Originally posted by trikki

Gee, can't wait for Boring Boris. Why bother?

That is very funny. I guess you haven't stayed at the Surf to hear him play the two times he was there. He has held the surf busy to almost 1 o'clock. You are probably one of those people that go to Temps at 9 or 10. When you do, do you wonder why no one else is there with you. Reason: they are still all at the surf. Do you think the reason Temps was so dead last Sunday had anything to do with Boris having a packed dance floor at 12:30 AM. I think so. As i mentioned time and time again, Denny is my favorite DJ, I have to also give props to Boris for playing so good the two times he has played for us.

BORIS RETURNS AUGUST 26TH