Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever Experiment With Food???

aboyfrombklyn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

But you gotta drop details, every now and then so we know what's up. It' like a mini lust -opera in here:hump:

With a guy like DG, I'm not sure if there will be enough time for cp or details. New details will happen before i even begin to attempt to put the old details into words.

HAHAHAHHAHAA!

;) I'll try my best Spy. ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

Who needs to post. We could just upload MPG's. and charge like 19.95 to download them. what ya say chula you down???

true. I'm d. We could just open up our own website and post the url on the messageboard. It would definitely be a paypal site, because with your moves and actions and my audio, we'll have enough to take a vacation for my b-day.

youre a sagitarius? if so i really get along with Sag. ;)

Mines May 9, Taurus bebe...

Do you prefer tropical or it really doesnt matter?

I was thinking maybe Ibiza or Turks & Caicos???

OH yeah. WHy do you think My name's on fire baby. I love taurus's. They are funny as hell and they have a great sense of humor. Well it kinda doesnt matter, But what or where is ibiza, turks & caicos?:confused:

Originally posted by chula22

OH yeah. WHy do you think My name's on fire baby. I love taurus's. They are funny as hell and they have a great sense of humor. Well it kinda doesnt matter, But what or where is ibiza, turks & caicos?:confused:

Ibiza is a Huge Party island Clubs,Bars,Beaches,Shopping. Check out the message board "clubbing in other areas" (i think its called.)They might have some shit to say about it. And Turks & Caicos is off the florida keys its a phatty place for vacation a lot of my collegues have gone there but i have never gone. Dying to do both. you tell me when and where off...

Ibiza is a Huge Party island Clubs,Bars,Beaches,Shopping. Check out the message board "clubbing in other areas" (i think its called.)They might have some shit to say about it. And Turks & Caicos is off the florida keys its a phatty place for vacation a lot of my collegues have gone there but i have never gone. Dying to do both. you tell me when and where off...

Lets get out of her about the first or second week in december. All those places sound kool to me. You choose the place, i chose the time. I cant wait to get my party on. :D

With a guy like DG, I'm not sure if there will be enough time for cp or details. New details will happen before i even begin to attempt to put the old details into words.

HAHAHAHHAHAA!

;) I'll try my best Spy. ;)

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

yo man.. i want to go too.. i want to get laid as well you know.. chalupa and dg.. damn man.. now i need a partnet, since you stole my girl.. your fartface... umm... maybe i'll bring this special little asian girl... hot... but her gear is a bit on the cheap side... its kinda a turn off... i looked down the back of her shirt... and i saw a lookalike RL tag... it said.... Rolph Louron... some crazy shit... and she mad some mad crazy panties... (i seen them when she bent over) some green, and blue shits with chew chew trains...

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I swore I put a post up about experimenting with food. What happend to that topic??? :D

Well, you did start a post about food, but this is about food. This about the food that Dg and I are going to use for the week we take vacation. thanks to your post aboy, DG and I are going away to experiment with food for a week or so. Maybe that can be part of your next post. What should we experiment with?

Atomic, I feel you on that fake clothes thing. It is a total turnoff to see someone sporting a tommy hilfinger shirt. Made of an iron on.

Well, you did start a post about food, but this is about food. This about the food that Dg and I are going to use for the week we take vacation. thanks to your post aboy, DG and I are going away to experiment with food for a week or so. Maybe that can be part of your next post. What should we experiment with?

Atomic, I feel you on that fake clothes thing. It is a total turnoff to see someone sporting a tommy hilfinger shirt. Made of an iron on.

You guys are soo funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You guys are soo funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Well I was waiting for that question about the post to come up. I have bene thinking about how we turned this post into something totally different from what aboy started with.