Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever Experiment With Food???

aboyfrombklyn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by atomicapples

YOOOOOOOOOO mad pepsi... i love pepsi, lemonade, and all them non alcoholic drinks... dg's mom is a commando nun

Dont forget Pineapple Juice ( dole ) you lil girl...LOL... ahhhhhhhh!!! its mad funny when you order that shit....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrhhhhhhLMAO!!!

yo man pineapple juice is mad good... and also orange juice... i love all tpyes of jucies.. hint hint.. hahaha... when i drink that shit.. i can see all you people do stupid shit.. and who the niggah to gets you home safe??? faggot.. you beginning to look like your man AJ...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Seven&Seven,Gin'Tonic,LongIslandIcedTea

Or

Mad Corona's, w/ shots of SoCoN'Lime...

All good except the Seven&Seven(imo) Crackhaus shots with peach snapchs, Tanquery, OJ, and Lemon, Kettle 1 and Red Bull, to name a few...

Eeeeew!!! CrackHaus... I used to shoot it all the time, until one night I got so bent that I was vomiting everywhere and all I could taste is the BlackHaus coming up, and it was so violent I thought my stomach was climbing up my esophogus... (sorry to paint such a pic but it was horrible) Now everytime I even smell the shit I start to Gag...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Eeeeew!!! CrackHaus... I used to shoot it all the time, until one night I got so bent that I was vomiting everywhere and all I could taste is the BlackHaus coming up, and it was so violent I thought my stomach was climbing up my esophogus... (sorry to paint such a pic but it was horrible) Now everytime I even smell the shit I start to Gag...

That's how I feel about tequila, can't even take a whiff of it....The thought makes me ILL....:puke: :puke: Yuck, icky Yuck.....Now I have the chills.......UUgghhh

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That's how I feel about tequila, can't even take a whiff of it....The thought makes me ILL....:puke: :puke: Yuck, icky Yuck.....Now I have the chills.......UUgghhh

Oh my god yes!!

Tequila is the most disgusting drink I have ever smelled let alone taste. My friend wayne drinks it by the glassful like its water. Then his breath starts pumping like tequila and the party's over. The vinyl's melt and the speakers blow. Then it's time for me to go.

Originally posted by chula22

Oh my god yes!!

Tequila is the most disgusting drink I have ever smelled let alone taste. My friend wayne drinks it by the glassful like its water. Then his breath starts pumping like tequila and the party's over. The vinyl's melt and the speakers blow. Then it's time for me to go.

I haven't had drink containing that posionious stuff in 6 years!!!!!

No shots, mixed drinks, or margaritas. If I order LIT's, I say no tequila. Jose is not my friend!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I haven't had drink containing that posionious stuff in 6 years!!!!!

No shots, mixed drinks, or margaritas. If I order LIT's, I say no tequila. Jose is not my friend!!!!!!!!

I dont get mixed drinks withthat either. But I'm talking about my friends drink it straight from th bottle to the glass no ice. NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I find so funny? I dont like girls. Not for anything! I keep my distance from them. But this board has some of the koolest chicks. You spy, and Tasty mainly because you two are the only chicks I really vibe with. But the other chicks on this board are really kool also. Just wanted to pay my respect where respect is due.

that is sooo true... why cant me and dg meet girls like this at a bar or club.. or not even where ever... yoo man.. im depressed again~!~!~! shit is not good.. noticed i wasnt really in the mood tonight at that old people place... and when i got home... i was smoking a stoge with my cuz... fucking guess who rolls up.. fucking LISA man.. its like i dont even know what to say to her... FUCK this shit is hard.. give me some info girls.. tell me what to do...

Originally posted by atomicapples

that is sooo true... why cant me and dg meet girls like this at a bar or club.. or not even where ever... yoo man.. im depressed again~!~!~! shit is not good.. noticed i wasnt really in the mood tonight at that old people place... and when i got home... i was smoking a stoge with my cuz... fucking guess who rolls up.. fucking LISA man.. its like i dont even know what to say to her... FUCK this shit is hard.. give me some info girls.. tell me what to do...

Who is Lisa?