Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever Experiment With Food???

aboyfrombklyn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex used to always beg me to let him watch me masterbate. i never let him until one night. I was feeling all kinds of sexy so I woke him up with a nice body massage by candle light. Then I took a cherry icey(the ones on a stick) and I masterbated with the icey. I rubbed my nipples with it and let him lick the juice off and then when the icey broke off inside me I let him eat it out.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by chula22

My ex used to always beg me to let him watch me masterbate. i never let him until one night. I was feeling all kinds of sexy so I woke him up with a nice body massage by candle light. Then I took a cherry icey(the ones on a stick) and I masterbated with the icey. I rubbed my nipples with it and let him lick the juice off and then when the icey broke off inside me I let him eat it out.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

G*d Forbid but if you and your man dont work out, give a buzz I think we have a lot in common bebe...

I haven't tried honey yet but I've heard it's the best lubricant.

I wanted to use honey one night... but the guy didn't have any in his apartment. So we used maple syrup instead! All I have to say is- at least they weren't my sheets!

Originally posted by dgmodel

G*d Forbid but if you and your man dont work out, give a buzz I think we have a lot in common bebe...

Well just to drop you a dime, maybe you should reread the post again. He is already my ex and there is always room for alittle dg.

:muah:

;)

Well just to drop you a dime, maybe you should reread the post again. He is already my ex and there is always room for alittle dg.

:muah:

;)

Ooops my bad. I must've over looked that part with the ex. Hmmm so theres a lil room for me? does that mean somebody else is getting the rest right now?

Ooops my bad. I must've over looked that part with the ex. Hmmm so theres a lil room for me? does that mean somebody else is getting the rest right now?

No. There is nobody else right now. But I couldn't just give you everything at once. You have to work your way up little by little. It took my ex a while to get where that cherry icey was.

hahahahahaha!

A Marine friend of mine came home with an interesting story.

Seems his gf wanted to tie him up. He was game and he thought she was really kinky when she smeared peanut butter on his privates. But he didn't know how kinky until she let her dog in.

:idea:

Originally posted by shroomy

A Marine friend of mine came home with an interesting story.

Seems his gf wanted to tie him up. He was game and he thought she was really kinky when she smeared peanut butter on his privates. But he didn't know how kinky until she let her dog in.

:idea:

:puke: Animals do not belong in the bed :puke:

No. There is nobody else right now. But I couldn't just give you everything at once. You have to work your way up little by little. It took my ex a while to get where that cherry icey was.

hahahahahaha!

I wouldnt expect everything at once. shit what would we look forward too? more importantly I have tons of time on my hands for the next couple of weeks I would love to work my way up and down with you...

I wouldnt expect everything at once. shit what would we look forward too? more importantly I have tons of time on my hands for the next couple of weeks I would love to work my way up and down with you...

WOW! Nice... But why do you have tons of free time only fir the next couple of weeks?