Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who was there?

ynotvr6

:confused:

Well I went to Crobar last Saturday and I didnt know if you guys would be there, had no access to a computer, but I had a blast would have been better if I could have met all of you guys. You always sound like you have the greatest times when you all meet up. Well mabye this weekend I can meet up with everyone. Sound like a plan?

Not sure about saturday(not organised yet), but Friday there will be a meet-up. ROund my Apartment first then off to see the God farther of House, the one, the only Marshall Jefferson.

Everybody is welcome, and BB your welcome to practice our 'you couldn't spit on somebody from my Balcolny for $20' compertition... i should just give you a set of key's because your going to need a few years... nah give you keys... that wouldn't be a good idea ;)

Hey Der - I saw that guy with the goggles;) I think I might have been mean too him :laugh: :laugh: !!

Was great to see a few of you out Saturday. Saw Kim and FINALLY got to meet the one and only DIESEL!!! Ha, I REALLY would NEVER have picked you out of that crowd. For some reason I had a different face in my head (from pictures).

Hope you guys had as much fun as I did (well, minus the flat on the way home:()

Originally posted by der

Bigsis: I think that was "mano". a very distorted clone of me.

Was probably a good thing I was mean to that Mano character then!!! He's got NOTHING on the regular old Der!:D Big Hugz to you!:)

Yeah I was there too!

That Mano guy is a big loser. I'm glad I stole his water bottle for a while!

And that BigSis, what a lush! :eek:

Whaddup to Diesel though, sorry we never made it to afterhours. Next time though.

Bill aka KH80