NYC'S BIGGEST EVENT AT NYC'S BIGGEST NIGHTCLUB

EMOTION PROMOTION GUESTLIST

(EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY)

AT

EXIT NIGHTCLUB

NEW YORK'S BIGGEST NIGHTCLUB

610 West 56th Street

btwn 11th & 12th Aves

7 Rooms and NOW the opening of the ROOFTOP!!!

You and all your guests will receive

REDUCED ADMISSION

by simply mentioning

EMOTION GUESTLIST

for more info please email: Emotionpass@aol.com

******CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.emotion.0catch.com

well hip hop aint my thing... but if u like it go for it...i listen to it from time to time ...but wat i hate about the hip hop rooms r dat everyone thinks their a rapper... singing along wit the music...SWAYING their hands and body side 2 side..wearin their fake fofo gear, fake gold and diamonds tryin to bling bling for attention and everyone actin all hard...talkin about ghetto fabulous...and on top of dat...the guys try to rub up and cup a feel wit everygirl...plus the girls all wear them hoochie gear...gold hoop earrings... wit their hair all tight where their eyes start to look slanted... come on now...dat aint my scene...but then again it aint for everyone and eveyone has their own taste... so to my all my real live niggaz throw ur hands up and represent.... rockafella son!!!! young ho-va!!! blazin!....wat eva the lingo is????

:( Why is everyone hating one hip hop. I know for sure that im not ghetto, but i love hip hop. I listen to just about anything.

:blown: AND FOR THE BXBOMB: What are you tring to say? That anything thata has to deal with hip hop will end up in violence?:blown::(

bottom line is hip hop does not belong on exits main room... guarantted that the club clears out in no time. like i said earlier back last year when flex was there he came on at 2 and cleared out about a 1000 people in less then a half hour. If exit wants to bring in more numbers and attact a better crowd well then

DAMNIT START BRINGING IN THE BIG GUNS now i dont mean twilo's dj's i mean vicious, dumonde the 2 guys that opened exit fridays,, scott project and numerous others. those people will draw the crowds... but with exit its the same old story just a different day..........

whats the bashing on hip hop? if you don't like, then don't go. what's with the stereotypes? Don't you sing along to the songs you like? Don't you dance like a fool like no one's watching? and so what if it's fake gears. you can tie your glowsticks to your shoelaces for all i care. and dont even start about the safety of the clubs. each scene has its own risks. and so what if people have thugged out attitudes? is it suppose to look cool sucking on a lollipop? or the people dont notice cuz they on the verge of oding. and why shouldnt it be on the main floor. be fair and enjoy the change for once. one hip hop night isnt gonna kill you. your "vitamins" will. if you dont like it. dont go. you can go inhale your oxygen elsewhere.

ur rite it aint gonna hurt 1 nite of hip hop at exit..hey it'll b a change. i just can't understand how peeps have fun in a hip hop club...the music dont make ya wanna dance... it's so mellow... but then again peeps have different tastes rite.....another thing i dont like about hip hop is how all da songs talk about being hard, talkin about $ and bling bling and treatin girls like bitches. especially about the girls being like bitches...come on have alittle respect... and watup wit dat enimem bastard....talkin about respect for ur mom and wife... wat he'd do for the $ and bling bling;p

yeh i sing to music i like but not in public cuz i know i can't sing...but u c these cats tryin to rap to the music and thye can't even sing... plus another thing about hip hop is these peeps get so into the song they start actin all thugish...feels like i'm walkin in the PR day parade...i gotta keep a close grip on my girl b4 a bunch of asses think they r so hard in front of their crew and try to cup a feel...but like i said i listen to hip hop from time to time but u'd hardly find me in the hip hop room...i doubt i'd go this friday...but if i do, it's to hear Missy Elliot sing "get ur freak on" dat song is pretty hot...but hard to dance to...

"whats the bashing on hip hop? if you don't like, then don't go. what's with the stereotypes? Don't you sing along to the songs you like? Don't you dance like a fool like no one's watching? and so what if it's fake gears. you can tie your glowsticks to your shoelaces for all i care. and dont even start about the safety of the clubs. each scene has its own risks. and so what if people have thugged out attitudes? is it suppose to look cool sucking on a lollipop? or the people dont notice cuz they on the verge of oding. and why shouldnt it be on the main floor. be fair and enjoy the change for once. one hip hop night isnt gonna kill you. your "vitamins" will. if you dont like it. dont go. you can go inhale your oxygen elsewhere."

Originally posted by lunatik

whats the bashing on hip hop? if you don't like, then don't go. what's with the stereotypes? Don't you sing along to the songs you like? Don't you dance like a fool like no one's watching? and so what if it's fake gears. you can tie your glowsticks to your shoelaces for all i care. and dont even start about the safety of the clubs. each scene has its own risks. and so what if people have thugged out attitudes? is it suppose to look cool sucking on a lollipop? or the people dont notice cuz they on the verge of oding. and why shouldnt it be on the main floor. be fair and enjoy the change for once. one hip hop night isnt gonna kill you. your "vitamins" will. if you dont like it. dont go. you can go inhale your oxygen elsewhere.

there is nothing wrong w/ hip hop...i listen to it in my car stereo sometimes...but i don't like it at a club cuz its not the kindam usic that makes me wanna dance...secondly, exit is all house musik...thats the scene...hip hop doesn't belong there...wrong venue...