Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***10 hr set fiday @ LIMELIGHT***

>what up! This friday July 27th @ the LIMELIGHT, I'll be spinning a 10 hour set from OPEN-CLOSE (10pm-8am). Hope to see you there, it's going to be a fun night. I'm going to be playing some old progressive house classics early in the night and as the night goes on...the beats get harder. Hope you can hang LOL ;) .

see you there

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

question my friend has never been out to the city and i am taking him out this weekend no i ahve been around and i know how the limelight was and how every other club was back in the day but is this party going to be worth checking out i heard mendez muxic and he is good so i want to go to the lime light but i want to make sure that it is going to be good thank you

Originally posted by housemusic4evr

Just curious what old "progressive house" is to you? Johnny Vicious take your shirts off old? Or Alcatraz "give me luv" old or...older...or...??

>I'm talking about Alcatraz "Give Me Love" and older....

see you there

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by specsnny

What was up with the Pearl Jam thing last Fri? Or am I mistaking you for someone else

>It was a 1995 remix of Better Man by MOTOMO. Just felt like throwing it in....

peace

Andrew :) :) :)

Originally posted by tjdj

question my friend has never been out to the city and i am taking him out this weekend no i ahve been around and i know how the limelight was and how every other club was back in the day but is this party going to be worth checking out i heard mendez muxic and he is good so i want to go to the lime light but i want to make sure that it is going to be good thank you

Check your PM's

Im so pissed I missed it last weekend, I hope this goes till 8 in the morn.