Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys i need your help...Ohm???

Hey guys i need your help on something...my friend is turning 21 and for some reason she has her mind set on going to Ohm on Saturday aug. 5th...now question1...is it asian night?? bc i heard last sat it was so is that every sat??? question 2...whats it been like lately???classy,clubby? you know...and wquestion 3...im not 21 yet do you think i will be able to get in i have a real ny my friends id not expired looks kinda like me???? thanks!!!

i was there once and ONLY once. and it SUCKED. although i went on a friday night. there was no more than 100 people in the club - if that. upstairs it was dead -maybe 20 people up there the whole night. it was horrible. and i was there pretty late too cause we went there for a friends party. maybe its better on sat nights but friday sucked. as for id the one time that i was there they gave me a hard time about my id - which is real. so im not sure if they will give you a hard time or not. well good luck. i hope sats are better than fridays!

I heard darling that Ohm is now going to either be Latin or Asian on all weekend nights, Im pretty positive Latin parties only.

If you would like, I'm part partners in a Twirl party on Saturdays that I can help you book the party at.

If you'd like, email me at Steve_Groove@urbanpromos.com and we can talk about it

Its up to you.

The party is called Playpen, with Russ Reign and Justin Time spinning house.

:)

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I heard darling that Ohm is now going to either be Latin or Asian on all weekend nights, Im pretty positive Latin parties only.

:)

Copacabanna lost their lease and they are moving their party to OHM...it's better for OHM b/c they definitely lost their Saturday night party, it's a shame, two-three years ago the place was banging....

Anyway, just a suggestion...CHECK out Twirl, i haven't been there yet but I heard the promoters ;) are throwing a really good party!!

Ohm sucks! we went there once on a friday night and it was empty...this was around 1-2 so it's not like we were super early or anything..we didn't have to pay (probably cuz it sucks) otherwise I would have demanded my money back..the only people there were old tourists thinking they can get with young girls..It's way tooo hyped up..maybe cuz the interior is nice and the place is big but who cares?