Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tryin' to lose

Originally posted by wackydream

is that a girl or a guy you are talking about?

my dad was like that until about 35...and then it all started to catch up with him...im sure it will catch up with your fried-food-binging co-worker, too...or at least thats the thought that gives me some peace of mind =)

it's a guy whose like 30.. but he isnt the only one.. know tons of girls who can drink a keg and have waistes like C. Aguilera... blows!

here is a thought: if you excercise and eat right now to beat or keep your weight, you will pick up some health benefits somewhere along the way. their metabolism will eventually catch up with them along with years of cholesterol deposits in the artheries....now who is better off?

Originally posted by wackydream

here is a thought: if you excercise and eat right now to beat or keep your weight, you will pick up some health benefits somewhere along the way. their metabolism will eventually catch up with them along with years of cholesterol deposits in the artheries....now who is better off?

you and I don't sound too bitter! I'm bitter even though I'm NOT a fat bastard.. go figure

Originally posted by xxsweetie

Really???

I've been doing cardio for around 40 minutes per session. I didn't know that after the first 1/2 hr. the body went into catabolic stat...Thanks for the tips

I don't think so. I take classes at the gym which run from 1 hour to 1 1/2 and they would know if longer excersize was bad. After 10 min, I know your body then starts to burn your fat supply, but I really doubt the muscle burning for more than 30 min.

And i know what you mean about the people who can eat anything and still be so skinny. My mom, dad, and brother all have superfast metabolisms, and me oddly I have the worst.

I gained 10lbs too that I am now working my ass off (literally) to lose the weight. If I don't constantlly stay on top of my diet and excersize I would gain weight so easily.

eat half of ur meal...instead of eatin a whole big mac ...just eat half... or maybe try to miss a meal...instead of eatin lunch at ur usual schedule...eat it about 2 hours later or something...dat'll ruin ur appetite for dinner;p worse comes to worse...just shove ur finger down ur thoat;p j/k