Clubplanet Nightlife Community

??? about the big E bust ???

How do you guys think that huge bust will affect your average (e-taking) clubgoer?? I mean, over 1 million less pills out there, thats quite a few.

I actually haven't tried to get any since then, but I'm a little scared.

Are we in for a drought???

Well at least some inflation, right?:confused:

Originally posted by diesel77

Its only a mil pills, someone has made up for that loss the next day.

i read some where that there was a lab in the netherlands that could produce 2 million pills in 24hrs. if thats tru then i think we are safe lol:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

i read some where that there was a lab in the netherlands that could produce 2 million pills in 24hrs. if thats tru then i think we are safe lol:D :D :D :D

that lab is probally where all the real pills come from... not the fake shit that is sold made here

its good for the news. so people see it and say look they are doing something about this problem.

Its all PR, it takes the headlines away from Guliani and his g-friend, also one big last thing he did before leaving office

that million got confiscated, but 20 million are right behind it.

That bust won't make a difference to the end of the food chain. It will however shake the top ring of people up a bit (not for long though).

There was an interesting article I read in relation to that bust where the DEA estimated approx. 375,000 pills were consumed each weekend in the tri-state area.:jawdrop: