Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Clubs In Atlantic City??

The Casbah inside the Taj Mahal wasn't too bad. When I walked in they were playing really good house/techno. Then the DJ totally killed the vibe by playing top 40 hip-hop for 30 minutes, then he started playing house again. The crowd's mainstream but what do you want it's Atlantic City not Ibiza. Someone told me that there's an after-hours club there also but I've never been to it.

Also

Word to the wise, whenever I'm in a strange city...

I find the hottest bartender I can see, whether guy or girl, go up, tip them $5 and ask.

Always works :)

Found some SICK ass parties in Vegas that way that was considered 'underground'

:)

Crystal"ItsAllAboutGossip"Method

Definitely hit Casbah. They just added an entire new huge ass part of it on the floor below. Apparently they turned an old auditorium into part of the club. Then of course you have to hit Hell, I mean Studio, afterwards.

xtcgspot - Bedlam was the biggest flop ever!! They advertised a 24 hour party, special liquor license so they could server all 24 hours, top DJ's, etc etc. But none of that happened. It was basically filled with folding chairs and folding tables in a big open auditorium. It was such a hole, that the DJ's when they arrived, turned right back around and went back to NY. The club ended up closing at like 2am and that was the end of that. What a flop!!!