Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it me or the music lately has sucked

i agree with you mikeynine. i used to go out and dance the entire night, but now just not feeling the music. would used to say ok if the next song isn't good, i will go rest my body, but never could. now all i do is just ramble on with friends. hopefully it will get better come fall, since the summer is practically over.

of good shit coming out lately....

the questions is which songs are the DJ's you're listening to buying.....since so many come out each week, and some (most?) of it is crap...but there are plenty of ill tracks it between the shittt

what type o' beats are you looking for? where do you go out?

Charrails:

Actually, most of the bigger djs get their music for free through promos and dont go through the process of searching for the 10 greatest songs out there. If its not planted in their mailbox, they probably wont be playing it. Thats why, like someone said before, most of the best music is being played in the smaller rooms, since those are the guys trying the hardest to get noticed.

correct me if i'm wrong, but your into the nyc cheese they play at tunnel, exit etc..

if thats the case then theres your problem.. that shit is no different than it ever was and every track sounds the same.. try expanding your tastes and listening to the world class dj's, like digweed, erick morillo, pvd, or the fuckin man.. danny howells..

he'll be in nyc on labor day weekend, wanna hear a great nite of music, thats the place to be...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

correct me if i'm wrong, but your into the nyc cheese they play at tunnel, exit etc..

if thats the case then theres your problem.. that shit is no different than it ever was and every track sounds the same.. try expanding your tastes and listening to the world class dj's, like digweed, erick morillo, pvd, or the fuckin man.. danny howells..

he'll be in nyc on labor day weekend, wanna hear a great nite of music, thats the place to be...

nobody gives a shit about your european dj's

lmfaooooo